• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Snorevette VS Hellcat

planeflyer21

1/4 mile blah. ill take that vette all day. if those few 10ths bother you, wait for the 600+ ZO7

There's already a 638hp supercharged Vette out there.  The C6 ZR1 with the LS9 in it. 

If the follow through with the almost-2 year old rumor and really do make the 1,000hp Stingray, some people are gonna $hit.  <thumbsup>

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/02/26/1000-hp-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-in-works/

Edited by 98Z5V

I would take a C7 ZO6 over a Hell Kitty any day. Straight line the Kitty might be a shade faster but through the curves it would be in my rear view mirror My standard C5 convertible can take on the SRT Challenger as it stands, at least with the drivers sround here.

Hemi probably lucky you don't live here.

post-13300-0-78043300-1418767332_thumb.j

Edited by Sisco

The next Corvette will be midengined, close to 1000 hp and named the "Zora".

Also jut read a review of the new Charger Hellcat. It actually beats the Challenger Hellcat's times around a road course. Now that is a four door sedan I could come to love!

Edited by Sisco

No surprise. But the Hellcat is ugly as sin while the new Corvette Stingray is pretty close to being among the prettiest cars on the road IMO.

When it comes to drag racing, this is the match that initially really took me by surprise.

And now that I'm driving one, that match only figures. These things don't have very good top speed but they accelerate insanely fast. A couple dozen times now I've gone from parked at a traffic light in the turn lane to going 50mph by the time I straightened out. I'm guessing around 2 seconds. And I wasn't racing, just trying to squeeze in.

A couple dozen times now I've gone from parked at a traffic light in the turn lane to going 50mph by the time I straightened out. I'm guessing around 2 seconds.

0~50mph in 2.xx seconds didn't happen in that '98 Camaro of yours.  I'm just sayin'... 

0~50mph in 2.xx seconds didn't happen in that '98 Camaro of yours.  I'm just sayin'... 

If it was being pulled by that Lamborghini.....maybe...    Or a bad azz Plymouth Valiant....those Slant Six really give those high end sports cars a run for their money......all the while being family and budget friendly.