• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What did you buy today?!

Cali_Ed

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got in a Vortex Strikefire today, and some accessories for my Primary Arms scope (flip up caps). The only problem is, now I have an excess scope. You all know what that means... Time to build a new rifle! I'm thinking I don't have a 300 Blackout yet...

Hate when that happens

I've been looking around at buying another glock 19 Since I got rid of my last one. Was kinda missing having a smaller 9mm to carry around. Well I walked in to my local shop and he had a Walther PPQ he just got in sitting there and I couldn't resist. After holding it for a while it was everything I wanted in a smaller frame polymer plus some For the same price range as a glock so I took her home. Can't wait to test it out.

post-13269-0-90695400-1424400913_thumb.j

Edited by BigP623

I've been looking around at buying another glock 19 Since I got rid of my last one. Was kinda missing having a smaller 9mm to carry around. Well I walked in to my local shop and he had a Walther PPQ he just got in sitting there and I couldn't resist. After holding it for a while it was everything I wanted in a smaller frame polymer plus some For the same price range as a glock so I took her home. Can't wait to test it out.

attachicon.gif20150219_171126.jpg

I think you'll love the trigger.  I've got 2 of the M1 variant, and nothing else will do, really.

• shepp unpinned this topic