• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, shepp said:

i mean it would be a spiritual journey to your ansestors right?!

I made that journey once and damn near got a trip to Leavenworth, walked away to take a piss and my buddies got hauled off, never saw them again but it didn't sound good. Scared me straight.....for a week or two anyway:banana:

5 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

I made that journey once and damn near got a trip to Leavenworth, walked away to take a piss and my buddies got hauled off, never saw them again but it didn't sound good. Scared me straight.....for a week or two anyway:banana:

Yea that's a journey I don't wanna take. 

To bad gators gone he could tell us what bad people we are talking about illegal drugs.........you'd think a guy from nor cal would be cool 

7 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

I was always partial to the strawberry version, easier on the gut and a real giggle fest:laffs::lmao:

I did run across banana flavored once :banana:loved me some banana man!

This thread may just be hijacked....

Hey magwa jacked his own thread

I am good at Jacking threads.... :) I don't look at Peyote as a drug I look at it as a pathway to enlightenment if you are looking for that! it can make some sick but it is a intense journey along with a sweat lodge maybe when we all make the journey to the spirit world then we will get together and take a spiritual ride .... untill them reload hunt fish F--K drink rinse and repeat!

• 7 months later...
On 3/7/2016 at 1:50 AM, 98Z5V said:

Fuckers are trying to use Jack Daniels to draw me out.  Dumbasses.  I'm a high-quality Tequila guy! Lmao!

High quality To-Kill-you  is the kind we bought in T-town and used as carb cleaner for my Rochester Quadrajet and as starting fluid. 

We also imbibed a bottle or two. I would give our First Sgt. at 29 stumps a bottle,and get a weekend Liberty card, First Sgt. always got to ride shotgun to Vegas in my 59 Pontiac 4 door HT.

• 5 weeks later...