• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

MechArmor Defense "The Rough Justice 3/5" Group Buy

Robocop1051

Help us keep track of how many triggers are left  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get your order in on time to be part of the initial 30?

• Screw Robo! My kids have to wear grocery bags to school because of my addiction.
    • I'm waiting for feedback from the masses.... and one of Robo's SUPER AWESOME product reviews!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd buy one but then I'd have to buy another rifle to put it in.

Taking advantage of a man's addictions. That just ain't right.

Pull up your Big Girl Panties and deal with it.  You're going to build another rifle anyway, so just stop bitching already... <lmao>

MjAxMy02ZjIzOTk2MmRmN2IxNTY2.png

One fewer remaining as well as a TacOps handle, my checking account really hates you guys.

On a side note i fat fingered the order on my phone and had to call to have it corrected, AWESOME customer service. Ended up talking more about life and retirement then about the order, but i enjoy that kind of conversational service. Also asked about ship times, promised i wouldn't hold him to anything because well obviously schit happens, but if the estimate stands I'll be really happy with the turn around.

Yeah that's where I saw it since I'm still having issues connecting via my home internet. Basically I'm stuck using my phone on mobile data for now For browsing this site only. Thanks for putting it on the Facebook tho!

BTW they should make you verify membership to the forum before purchasing. That was the easiest group buy purchase yet.

were not the only ones getting a group buy. I stumbled across at least one other forum getting a deal when I was trying to google the mecharmor website URL. they probably just need to raise a little cash for the launch.

SnipersHide and Weapons-Owners both have a similar group buy. Despite being much larger, they don't always have the same following we have. They also don't always get the same price we get.

We absolutely out shined both of them when we did the TacOps-1 charging handle.

I just announced this on Facebook. The lurking masses may be snatching up the rest soon... just a fair warning.

Tom, just making sure you got a "spare" before they're all gone. Lol

I may have to get off my ass and order another one...