• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I hope this kid learned something.....

shibiwan

something similar happened at my home back in the 60's...my Dad had a black and white big ole tv mounted inside the wall in the living room...way beyond the times

So one day after school I was babysitting for her... me and her were watching the Cisco Kid...she was about 5 years old...she had her cowgirl hat on and two six gun cap pistols strapped to her side...she was just standing there watching Poncho and Cisco...all of a sudden she didnt like what was going on...and before I knew it she drew,and launched her six gun right into the tv!   it blew out the picture tube or rather it imploded...boom ...gone!  Mom and Dad get home....and I got my azz whipped for letting her do that to his pride and joy!

:)  Wash

/\/\/\/\ <laughs>

Oh man! What a different age that was.

We had a wooden screen door on the front of the house...not like you see these days, it was solid with a screen on the upper half.  Probably weighed 30#s or more.

Came home with Mom, Dad, and brother after a summer monsoon hit and the door was hanging by one hinge.  Sis opens the front door, Dad says something along the lines of "What did you do?!?!"

I'm sure his dumb C bag of a mom went to best buy and bought a new one

This guy I knows 7 year old was playing call of duty and thru his control thru his 40" flat screen.........his punishment was he got a 46"

TV..........I wanted to punch the dad in the nuts as had as I could so he can't bred anymore D bag kids

Edited by shepp

He should be double pissed since he was in the 6 ring at that close range. He absolutely should've center punched that screen from that distance.

As a kid I was a bit of a book reader, but never read a book twice. The top shelf of my closet was lined with paperbacks from all the novels I read through the years. In my teen years I used to lay in bed with my pump BB pistol, shooting what ever I could load down the barrel into the spines of all those books. Even wall posters were open season, as I shot out the eyes of every sports (Bo Jackson and Mark McGwire) or super model (Erika Elaniak and Brooke Burke). My parents were pissed when I moved out. All the walls were dotted with little copper BB's and the books were destroyed......

But at least my grouping was tight!!!!