• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Reporting for duty!

DAMAGE.INT

Hello all. 

I would like to send out my thanks to Rob (Robocop1051) for the hookup on the AK parts, and for going out of your way to get the parts to me! Thank you as well for the invite to become a member, I look forward to learning from the collective knowledge, and I plan to contribute my own in return. I will keep this short, and save the rest for the fun stuff. Thanks again Rob.

AJ

Damage.International.Industries

I don't know what happened to this guy. We talked on June 6 and all was cool.... then he just up and disappeared. I've text and PM'd the guy, but nothing...

I'm not investing any more in trying to keep in contact with the dude. I hope it's not his health that's keeping him quiet.

I don't know what happened to this guy. We talked on June 6 and all was cool.... then he just up and disappeared. I've text and PM'd the guy, but nothing...

I'm not investing any more in trying to keep in contact with the dude. I hope it's not his health that's keeping him quiet.

Maybe he's waiting for your second payment the the friends club? Did your check bounce??

What exactly was it that he does?  Is he Damage Industries?  A company rep for them?  Or is Damage International Industries something else, a different company?  <dontknow>

I grew up in a small town... while I don't "know" this guy, he's from my hometown. He must've moved there after I moved away (12 years ago). He's just starting a custom AK building company. He found me on FB and tried to buy my old AK furniture... everything was setup to meet and make the exchange, then..... nothing. I waited near a week, several emails and texts later I moved on. I sold the parts on CalGuns and stopped trying to keep in touch with this guy.