• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Tucson,Az

philco

THERE IS NO REASON FOR MARTIAL LAW IN TUCSON FOLKS, WE DO NOT HAVE NATURE DISASTERS HERE!!! THE CITY OF TUCSON GIVES DAVID MOTHIN AIR FORCE BASE FULL AUTHORITY OVER OUR CITIZENS. THEN SAYS, WE WILL CORPORATE WITH THE BANDING OF GUNS. WE ARE NOTED AS A STATE OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT A THREAT BECAUSE WE WILL ACCEPT IT AND FOLLOW THE RULES. OUR COURTS, CITY COUNSEL, JUDGES, POLICE AND MILITARY ARE GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE ELITE POWERS OF OUR GOVERNMENT TO TELL THE CITIZENS NOTHING IS GOING ON , HOWEVER JUST A ROUTINE TRAINING EXERCISE. A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM TUCSON ARE WITNESSING DRONES WITH CAMERAS IN HIGH CRIME AREAS IN TUCSON. THE POLICE WILL PROBABLY ACT UNDER THE GOVERNMENT RULES. THE SHERIFF DEPARTMENT WILL FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION AND GARNETED BACK CIVILIANS. HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED THE ERIRE FEELING OUT SIDE IN TUCSON. THE FEELING SOME THING ISN'T RIGHT. I HAVE AND HOW THE POLICE ARE HARASSING THE HOMELESS PEOPLE TAKING THE BUSSES, WHILE SITTING AT THE BUS STOPS. PLUS THE ARMED POLICE TACTICAL VEHICLES ROLLING DOWN THE STREET WHEN THERE ARE NO DRUG RAIDS. NOT TO MENTION HOW I ASKED A COUPLE OF OFFICERS DOWN TOWN ABOUT A BUS SCHEDULE, AND THEY SARCASTICALLY TOLD ME, (WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE A BUS DRIVER, WERE NOT HERE FOR THAT, VERY RUDELY. ASK YOUR SELF, WHO DOES T.P.D. SERVICE, THE PEOPLE OR THE GOVERNMENTS ELITE POWERS. WE WANT TO TRUST OUR POLICE AND MILITARY. HOWEVER WE WILL SEE WHO'S FOR THE PEOPLE WHEN THE TIME IS NEAR. I'VE HAD SHERIFFS' AND MILITARY PERSONNEL CONFIRM MARTIAL LAW TO ME. SO THE CITY AND IT'S POLICE AND MILITARY CAN NOT DETER FROM THAT. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, GROW SOME BALLS AND CONFRONT OUR MILITARY ON THE PHONE OR IN PERSON. WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN DOING SO, NERVOUS, SWEATING, STUTTERING, TOLD THAT IT IS CONFIDENTIAL AND EYES STARTING AWAY. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

GROW SOME BALLS AND CONFRONT OUR MILITARY ON THE PHONE OR IN PERSON.

What good is that gonna do ya?  It'll probably get you parked right there, on your ass, at the exact location that you decided to grow those balls and confront those military personnel.

The military isn't your problem, if you truly believe what you're saying - your city government is your problem.

Take your caps lock off.

It's definately the city government in Tucson, at all levels from public school district to mayor and council.

And the people that keep voting them into office.

If this guy thinks harrassing people at bus stops is "big brother policing", he definately wasn't around for the police led homeless encampment bulldozing of hundreds of tents, shacks, and shantys of 700-900 homeless in the 1990s.

Can't help but think this person is making the rounds on gun forums with this message.

Probably setup in a small control room at NSA, saying to themselves "Let's see what fish we catch with this bait!  Hand me my coffee."

If your supposition is correct, I would hope that someone from the NSA would be a little more articulate, use paragraphs, and not use all caps...

If your supposition is correct, I would hope that someone from the NSA would be a little more articulate, use paragraphs, and not use all caps...

They probably would if they felt they were baiting intelligent people, but you have to remember that the common folk aren't intelligent and that's why we need a government to do our thinking for us. ;)

Can't help but think this person is making the rounds on gun forums with this message.

Probably setup in a small control room at NSA, saying to themselves "Let's see what fish we catch with this bait!  Hand me my coffee."

it's like you read my mind...........

i need more tin foil!!

They probably would if they felt they were baiting intelligent people, but you have to remember that the common folk aren't intelligent and that's why we need a government to do our thinking for us. ;)

I guess your right; I mean isn't everyone that owns a gun thought of as a "Fudd"? 

Shh, be verwee, verwee quiet...it's wabbit seaon.

I use a lot of tinfoil  grilling veggies and keep the used stuff to make hats for my neighbors that are watching out for the black coptors and the gray camera drones they prefer the hats that smell like pineapples to those that smell like onions and peppers.

That would be assuming our vote still gets honestly counted.............

There are locations where Obama received 100% of the vote so election fraud does occur; however, not voting, or voting for third party candidates that have no chance does not help since it makes overcoming commie fraud that much more difficult.