• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Future FNG

Hoff

Congrats!  Looks like he'll need to start putting aside some allowance....I think a $40/month until he's 9 should work out for a damn fine build!

Good lookin boy. Hope everyone is happy and healthy and mom recovers fast!

thanks guys. I might start my daughter (5 in july) out and buy her a .22 AR, and start a build for her for a AR15 this winter. Once she is 9 or 10 her build will be ready, and he gets the .22 (he will be 5 by then), and i start his build. Once they are both 10 they have their builds and I keep the AR.22 hahaha!!! I will need a lot of advice though, I dont know apricot one about building a rifle.

19 minutes ago, Hoff said:

an awful golf swing and equally poor golf game hahaha! I can fish pretty good though

That's ok golf is for guys who don't know how to shoot. 

Congrats to you and your family. 

Im slowly building up a collection of tools, so maybe I'll let you borrow some.........if you quit correcting my bad grammar 

4 minutes ago, DNP said:

So....is he really gonna want a pink AR.22?  You know they're each getting their own. 

No poop you gotta get that straight. When you buy guns "hunny they're not for me, they're for the kids". Just don't tell her they're for the kids in 25 years ;)

20 minutes ago, shepp said:

No poop you gotta get that straight. When you buy guns "hunny they're not for me, they're for the kids". Just don't tell her they're for the kids in 25 years ;)

hahaha you got it!!! and I'll take you up on that offer to borrow some tools. I'll bring the gun parts and the scotch, you bring the knowledge!

Edited by Hoff

Hey Hoff!  Take it from a world-class certified Grandfather,  that little guy is a keeper!  I know about this stuff.  Gun plan sounds super, also.  It gets better.  I'm now doing a build with my grandson!  His idea!  Woo-hoo!  He's 9.  Son started him on a .22 single shot when we asked for one at age 6+.   Fun!

3 hours ago, shepp said:

It's fine I don't like scotch.

My bad shepp whats your flavor?  Daddyus, that's awesome. I'm a firm believer of training them with iron sights before scopes

Edited by Hoff
forgot something