• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Happy Father's Day !

Dane Armory

Happy Father's Day to all of you guys!

I got a special picture from my son and daughter-in-law for Father's Day. The reason it's so special is in the second pic!JoshretroXander.thumb.jpg.a75806e83512a7f962b30799293339e4.jpgJoshretroXander2.thumb.jpg.3c6e3df8f5fb591d04ef6fa15f61fa2d.jpg

The t-shirt my grandson is wearing is the exact same one Josh was wearing in the original picture. Unfortunately my shirt is long gone but we found Josh a black one on the 'net. NOT an easy thing to do, that shirt was only made one year!

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

Looks like K1 Speed, brother!!!  I love that place!

Glad you're back, too, you asshead...   :banana:

Talking Stick and the 101. We roll off the freeway and I was telling them I hope you're not taking me to IFly , it cost too much then we turned left ... ! IFly is like $35 a minute !!! Go Karts are way more fun, it got hot quick !!!

Happy Father's Day to you guys too. Spent the day working in the back yard. My dad came over and helped out for a few hours. Was a good way to spend the day. 

Got the 4x6 main posts set for the new trellis/pergola/2 story apartment blocker.

image.jpeg

Happy belated Father's Day to all who can claim the title here.

I have come to the conclusion that my final act of service to my father was the placing of his urn into the burial vault, along with the items my mother wanted with him, and placing him into his final resting place myself. I look at this act as an honor given to me.

Thank You Dad.