• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Tragedy

Sisco

Wont sit back if shits gets real. The leos deal with everything and protect us everyday. I honor those that do this job and hope they can survive dailey!  sad to hear americans can stoop even lower as to take the life of another that strives to keep the public safe.  sad times.  Watch your ass leo's! make it home! 

11 hours ago, Sisco said:

Six law enforcement officers were shot in our country in one day yesterday. Words fail me. Thanks to all you current and retired LEOs for your service and courage. God be with their families. and them.

Although it didn't get much coverage there was an LEO in Nevada that also got stabbed the same night.  

This cannot be totally coincidental, IMHO.

I'm only going to do traffic stops around sisco and shepp's houses with them providing over watch from their roofs. Thanks for your support guys, it is truly sad that more and more officers are being killed all the time, especially when it hits so close to home. And what these assholes don't understand is there will always be those willing to stand up for what is right, to protect those that need protecting, and bring justice to those that do wrong.

2 minutes ago, ARTrooper said:

I'm only going to do traffic stops around sisco and shepp's houses with them providing over watch from their roofs. Thanks for your support guys, it is truly sad that more and more officers are being killed all the time, especially when it hits so close to home. And what these assholes don't understand is there will always be those willing to stand up for what is right, to protect those that need protecting, and bring justice to those that do wrong.

I would too but that's a bit out of my patrol area. I love fucking with the gang bangers and junkies, it's good to know most people have our backs.

4 minutes ago, edgecrusher said:

I would too but that's a bit out of my patrol area. I love fucking with the gang bangers and junkies, it's good to know most people have our backs.

the Wisconsin state patrol is hiring. :P  the good thing about being up where I am at in the hills of Wisconsin, you don't have to play "what if he/she has a gun" because you are 100% sure everyone has a gun within arms reach. lol.

I have been off for the past 3 days, but I will check my email and can get you guys any more information on the deaths of those officers, seems you can't easily find much on it. probably because the media is controlled by the democommies.

1 hour ago, edgecrusher said:

it's good to know most people have our backs.

People like us around here, ALWAYS have your back brother. I just wish that it was easier for us to help as we move about throughout our normal day. I, for one, always take the time to tell a brother (LEO), not that I am one,  "thanks" as I encounter them face to face through the day. You guys don't get anywhere NEAR the credit that you deserve. Part time trash collector.....some time, full blown militia men. All of you guys have my UTMOST respect. PERIOD!

Now......go FUK yourselves......and carry on.

14 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

People like us around here, ALWAYS have your back brother. I just wish that it was easier for us to help as we move about throughout our normal day. I, for one, always take the time to tell a brother (LEO), not that I am one,  "thanks" as I encounter them face to face through the day. You guys don't get anywhere NEAR the credit that you deserve. Part time trash collector.....some time, full blown militia men. All of you guys have my UTMOST respect. PERIOD!

Now......go FUK yourselves......and carry on.

AMEN  !

11 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

11 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

the Wisconsin state patrol is hiring. :P  the good thing about being up where I am at in the hills of Wisconsin, you don't have to play "what if he/she has a gun" because you are 100% sure everyone has a gun within arms reach. lol.

I have been off for the past 3 days, but I will check my email and can get you guys any more information on the deaths of those officers, seems you can't easily find much on it. probably because the media is controlled by the democommies.

Your right there! Wish you were up here. I would drag you out fishing on your days off!  In Ashland and Bayfield Counties we have a good group of local LEOs as well. I got stopped by your counterpart up here a while back. No biggie, when I bought my new truck in Minnesota they put it as a load range "A' when it needed a "B'. I think she was on the commercial weights and measures enforcement team that day. She was cool about it though and I got it changed the next week. A lot of us up here wouldn't think twice about coming to the aid of an officer in danger. They have helped us out so many times.  And unfortunately with the heroin outbreak and consequent crime increase we are having, it may very well happen.

13 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

I am a Massachusetts State Trooper and love my job. 

5 hours ago, Sisco said:

Your right there! Wish you were up here. I would drag you out fishing on your days off!  In Ashland and Bayfield Counties we have a good group of local LEOs as well. I got stopped by your counterpart up here a while back. No biggie, when I bought my new truck in Minnesota they put it as a load range "A' when it needed a "B'. I think she was on the commercial weights and measures enforcement team that day. She was cool about it though and I got it changed the next week. A lot of us up here wouldn't think twice about coming to the aid of an officer in danger. They have helped us out so many times.  And unfortunately with the heroin outbreak and consequent crime increase we are having, it may very well happen.

Sisco, if you ever make it out towards tomah or farther west, let me know and bring your rifle. Lol.

So far no email about the shooting of the officers, my supervisors probably wanting to get all the facts before they send out an email to us.

4 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

I am a Massachusetts State Trooper and love my job. 

Yeah i love being a trooper. So much more freedom and i dont have calls unless there is a broken down vehicle on the interstate, a crash, or other agency asking for help. So it is a lot like being self employed most of the time. I chose what i want to do do, which up her often times with so few officers in the area i choose to help county and municipal agencies, which can be a lot of fun with little to no report.

32 minutes ago, ARTrooper said:

Sisco, if you ever make it out towards tomah or farther west, let me know and bring your rifle. Lol.

So far no email about the shooting of the officers, my supervisors probably wanting to get all the facts before they send out an email to us.

Your on!

1 hour ago, ARTrooper said:

Yeah i love being a trooper. So much more freedom and i dont have calls unless there is a broken down vehicle on the interstate, a crash, or other agency asking for help. So it is a lot like being self employed most of the time. I chose what i want to do do, which up her often times with so few officers in the area i choose to help county and municipal agencies, which can be a lot of fun with little to no report.

Then why the old fart troopers so grumpy

Thats a good question shepp... maybe because we have to deal with politics more than any other agency in the state. We drive the governor around, getting promoted is a very political thing basically, and anything political happens it affects us the most, whether it is radicals having a rally/riot or even just a new policy because one stupid officer screwed things up for everyone. Who knows. Maybe they just dont get laid enough. Lol

2 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

Thats a good question shepp... maybe because we have to deal with politics more than any other agency in the state. We drive the governor around, getting promoted is a very political thing basically, and anything political happens it affects us the most, whether it is radicals having a rally/riot or even just a new policy because one stupid officer screwed things up for everyone. Who knows. Maybe they just dont get laid enough. Lol

I got a good story for you to tell over some beers. Involves me being challenged to a fist fight by an old fat grumpy trooper and me telling me if I talked to people at my job like he was talking to me I'd be fired, all while standing on 90 on a Sunday afternoon while cars wizzed by