• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New to the platform and the forum

Swamp Donkey

I'm in southwest Georgia and have a place in florida to fish. Wife said get you what you want, so I went with new wheels and mud tires for the jeep, and an Armalite for the back. 

Already have the GPS and a Bible. So I figure I know where I'm going, the wherewithal and guidance to get there, and a way to stay there.

Never had an AR before, so I'm here to learn.

Swamp

Welcome to the forum.  Never had an AR before??  It's ok. Just let someone here hold onto your wallet for you...it's gonna get a little workout in the near future. Don't worry...these guys will all be there to support you as you spend away on new toys. One just won't be enough, and after you buy a few parts to replace you'll find the parts you took off sorta start to morph into other rifles. Don't feed it after midnight and never let it get wet. 

hope you have a fire retardant wallet. They tend to scorch as you whip your card in and out of it. It gets worse later, when th old lady catches you buying something online... she’s not pissed you’re buying anything... she’s shocked you memorized a 16 digit credit card number, a 4 digit expiration and a 3 digit security code. Especially because she knows you only use it for gas and shopping at BROWNELLS. 

20 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

hope you have a fire retardant wallet. They tend to scorch as you whip your card in and out of it. It gets worse later, when th old lady catches you buying something online... she’s not pissed you’re buying anything... she’s shocked you memorized a 16 digit credit card number, a 4 digit expiration and a 3 digit security code. Especially because she knows you only use it for gas and shopping at BROWNELLS. 

^^^^Truth Donkey. Welcome to the dark side.