• Visit Sportsmans Guide

17 dead in Florida School shooting

survivalshop

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Hotwrench said:

NO COMPROMISE. NOT NOW NOT THEN. NO MORE COMPROMISING.

It’s a little too late now.  The lame Republicans have agreed to vote for the “Fix NIICS” while dropping national concealed carry.  This is Trump’s recommendation too.  Last hope is to convince Trump to change his mind.  Don’t get your hopes up though.

On 3/12/2018 at 1:19 PM, 98Z5V said:

Tell you guys what, no matter what opinions may come up here - I am ALL DOWN with crazy motherfuckers not getting guns.  ALL down with it.

So am I but I’m NOT down at all with foregoing my 4th. Amendment rights so lunatic liberals can feel more “comfortable” with me and other gun owners having very few if any rights if we exercise our 2nd. Amendment rights.

Edited by GRA

18 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Anote on living with the NFA and GCA, if one accepts the idea that because it was law before we were born we have to live with it then there would still be slavery in this country. It is a defeatist attitude that will do nothing but lead to further restrictions as they pick off our rights an inch at a time. REPEAL THE NFA!

I have to agree 100%.  Very well said.

By the way ... Greetings folks from District 3, Saigon, Vietnam (one of the no guns allowed spots in the world due to a paranoid regime - sound familiar?).

9 hours ago, Rsquared said:

What you're talking about brother, is supposed to be handled by DHS. After all, they were originally placed together to help make ALL of the agencies share intel and information to each other. Now? They're just another 3 letter agency that's just as screwed up as the others.

There's government efficiency for ya huh?

Which is why I don’t want the US guvmint doing anything with my constitutional rights.

FBI Insiders Blow Whistle on Massive Las Vegas Cover Up; Agents Told Not to Investigate Key Evidence Including ISIS Terror Link

By Pamela Geller - on March 12, 2018
FBI

Unfortunately I cannot seem to post the entire article link while I’m on this funky iPad over here but this is a good article and reading.  What burns my ass is there’s all this push to outlaw bumpstocks and my echo triggers based on a corrupted and compromised investigation and what appears to be a false-flag to begin with.

On 3/14/2018 at 2:50 PM, unforgiven said:

If a fuktard wants to shoot/kill they are going to shoot/kill unless someone shoot's and kills the fuktard. Just my 2 mags.

If they're not worried about shooting just killing ,then  garden fertilizer,diesel,and a rental truck. For the really lazy just a rental truck.

It's always nice to point out to the anti it's not till the good guy with the gun shows up that the rampage stops regardless of the bad guys choice of tool for murder.

" use that cooter to stop a shooter" :laffs:

Worked on an addition to a high school and was shocked to see these kids in a school in their underwear. 

1. That the parents allowed this kid to leave the hose like she was going to a fashion show

2. That the school would allow it.

Once in a while they were changing classes and they would want to get your eye, and everyone was already told "eye contact was grounds for termination". You had to pass a background check just to work on any school projects.

42 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

So what I hear - it's ok to violate the 2nd just don't inconvenience me. And since I have this much attention and no functional mind.... do whatever falls out of my mouth.

• 5 weeks later...

This shiit is heating up.  If you haven't watched how this is all going down, you may not recognize this kid. He's been one of the kids speaking out about how wrong this all is, and how the media and politicians are playing this.  He's a 2A supporting kid.

Check THIS BS out!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/04/24/kyle-kashuv-gun-range-trip-questioned-police-school-officials

52 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

This shiit is heating up.  If you haven't watched how this is all going down, you may not recognize this kid. He's been one of the kids speaking out about how wrong this all is, and how the media and politicians are playing this.  He's a 2A supporting kid.

Check THIS BS out!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/04/24/kyle-kashuv-gun-range-trip-questioned-police-school-officials

Myself and other officers have been talking about this. I believe this questioning was crap. They questioned a child without a parent present or even an adult present who was acting in the best interests of the child. While not officially illegal, at least in Wisconsin, because they child was not accused of a crime, it still is inappropriate. Also, supposedly they would not let him leave... which actually lands this more in the realm of interrogation vs investigative questioning, which would very well of made this illegal (at least in Wisconsin.) You can not detain a subject without at least reasonable suspicion that a crime or violation of law has been committed. He was told he did nothing wrong so he should have been free to go if he chose to.

This sheriff's department has already made a bad name for itself and if they keep it up, they are going to make officers everywhere look bad. Also, they could be setting themselves up for a big lawsuit here.

7 minutes ago, ARTrooper said:

This sheriff's department has already made a bad name for itself and if they keep it up, they are going to make officers everywhere look bad. Also, they could be setting themselves up for a big lawsuit here.

EXACTLY.  This is the Broward Cowards, and they're NOW trying to look like badasses.   I ain't buying it.

Get rid of that leadership, from the top down, until you "just got rid of the corruption."  Stop there, and keep the good guys, that really do their jobs.  Vanquish that poison that infected that department.  Kick 'em to the street, with zero benefits that they "thought" they earned.  Curb, motherfucker.  Bye. You just got kicked there.  Adios, shitbags.

Edited by 98Z5V

2 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Check THIS BS out!

I have been taking my children to the range with me for years. They are taught safety, patience and above all, responsibility, and have asked to go back. This is outrageous. If this had been my child, the school officials would be in the hospital now.

Same here, brother.  Teach them early, about firearms safety - I've always done it.

That doesn't make you a criminal - for doing it, or receiving it.

This kid has been SHUT OUT of the Parkland Scenario - because he IS 2A.  He was directly excluded from the "Time Magazine" cover shoot that they did on these kids - and they're "KIDS"... Time only included the ANTI-2A kids, and didn't tell HIM why he wasn't on the cover...

Hmmm....

You don't see him here.

cover-final2.jpg

You'll see that little pawn, Hogg, though... 

Edited by 98Z5V