• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

17 dead in Florida School shooting

survivalshop

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so were back on banning guns.. why not make the schools safer to enter? and why not pull his limbs off with horses or a stoning from the family members of the victoms.  burry him up to his neck in the dessert? make this a bad way to do this action and sideline the shooter instincts? just a thought? 

49 minutes ago, Sisco said:

An expelled kid that age doesn't know what the hell he is.....except angry. Karl Marx with a pail on his head? A little early to be putting labels on him.

I'm guessing that's a lampshade. 

Communist Party....get it...

im with sketch. It should be a slow, painful, televised death. 

Isn't it about time we made our schools Hard Targets , this would be easy to do , all the $$ they are blowing in DC , you could train & hire ex-LE & Military , plenty of them to go around & secure the buildings .

Its hard to cherry pick students or outside terrorists ( which is what this guy is , a Terrorist  ) to watch them if they are problematic or has threatening instagram of FB posts . 

2 hours ago, survivalshop said:

Isn't it about time we made our schools Hard Targets , this would be easy to do , all the $$ they are blowing in DC , you could train & hire ex-LE & Military , plenty of them to go around & secure the buildings .

Its hard to cherry pick students or outside terrorists ( which is what this guy is , a Terrorist  ) to watch them if they are problematic or has threatening instagram of FB posts . 

my thoughts are from talk radio. but an armed guard is the first one to die and the last one with the gun.. there are many institution's such as a court house that has metal detectors and screening before entry. suck is being this guy.

if it deters this shits with brutal punishments involved not televised so they have no idea what it is to be water bordered or a 1k cuts in the guts. so be it! make him an object failure not a reject problem. 

then fix the subject . 

This is the first one of these POS school shooters that didn't take its own life , so maybe we may learn something . I think it we should make it hard to get into our schools with a weapon , you put your bags through a X-ray machine to go on a Flight or in most federal buildings , what are our Children's lives worth . It will take a major undertaking , but there should be no reason for anyone to get into one of our schools to do harm . 

All you have to do is look to Israel for your answers , they dont have Terrorists getting into their schools anymore .

The next morning reports (even the reports coming on Hannity's radio program that afternoon) are saying that the kids all knew he was going to be the one doing this....where are the person's who are supposed to watch for this kind of thing?

This freak was way too deep into wanting to play with guns and knives, when he should not even have been allowed access to that kind of stuff. All one has to do is look at his mental history, just like all the other retards that do this school shooting kind of thing, and we would be able to tell you that this was going to happen.

Kind of curious how he was able to get an AR-15 and a whole bunch of magazines into the school. I'm not suggesting tinfoil hat stuff here. Just a complete lack of preparation, or hardening, of the school to mitigate this kind of incident. There were reports yesterday on Hannity's radio show that the school wasn't quite up to par when it comes to Readiness like this. Fox News reported that he ran out with the kids afterwards, I'll bet you any money the kids he was running with knew exactly who he was and what had just happened, but they are not in the mindset to deal with this at that moment. This was partly probably the reason why he was apprehended so quickly afterwards.

Thanks progressives for mainstreaming the mentally ill; for raising a generation that does not know right from wrong, has no religious guide to moral behavior, and has not been required to be responsible for their actions; for ignoring laws, creating sanctuary cities, counties and states to protect criminals; for "resisting" lawfully elected authority and normalizing hate; for glorifying violence as the answer to all conflict; and for proving that the law does not apply equally to all.  When you ask why, don't talk about gun control, look in a mirror.

I chose my daughters  (2nd grade) charter school because it has strict access control and is small. They are trying to combine with a charter high school next year and move to a bigger open campus. just told my wife to start shopping around because nope. Foil hatters are already claiming false flag blah blah so ill drop this here. It made me tear up this morning. It hurts to watch but watch it you should. 

https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=070_1518657836

EngrBob  is  right, you know.  This has been building up for the last 20 years.  Two decades of feel-good bullshiit, fucked up policies, and "everybody is a winner" mentality.  Couple that with some "don't hurt anyone's feelings" and a little dose of "everyone has a voice," then mix in a whole lot of the last 10 or 20 years of bad policy - provide everything for free to anyone that can bullshiit their application of justification to qualify for it...  Sprinkle in some large doses of "degradation of the mental health system" and your recipe is complete.

Same song from me, in addition to what my honorable brothers have said. Its the fukin video games that have detached these jackoffs from reality. how other wise could you get pleasure from the sounds of horror and anguish while slaughtering innocent human beings.

The blame the firearm, not the murderer train is filling up with the $hitforbrains motherfuker's.

Sicking

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/15/grandmother-thwarted-washington-school-shooting-by-looking-at-students-journal-cops-say.html

Here is one that worked. Hard part is not screaming about the media "not getting it" when they keep glamorizing this kind of crap by wall to wall coverage of it....

16 hours ago, sketch said:

so were back on banning guns.. why not make the schools safer to enter? and why not pull his limbs off with horses or a stoning from the family members of the victoms.  burry him up to his neck in the dessert? make this a bad way to do this action and sideline the shooter instincts? just a thought? 

We don't teach about good and evil or about consequences of doing evil acts. Our punishments for murder aren't really punishments.  Back in the day murderers were tried one day and executed the next day. Preachers and school teachers taught that if you killed someone you would be killed and burn in Hell for eternity.  Now you are locked up, fed, clothed, in a climate controlled cell with TV, computer access, good medical care.  Many states with death penalty don't execute before 15 years.  Hardly anyone believes there is a God, a devil or a Hell. Kill a bunch of students and become famous.

On the same note that Bubbas was discussing, it is now finger pointing time but all the kids that are saying they knew it would be him is quite disturbing.  The BS snitches get stitches phrase does not cover crap like what this psycho was putting out there.  There needs to be more attention/accountability brought to disturbing social media posts by students.  Apparently, Cruz thoroughly voiced his depravity and yet we have to deal with seeing him carry out such an act.  It's always easier to be an "armchair quarterback" but what a sh*tshow.   

Edited by jrtmasp