• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

17 dead in Florida School shooting

survivalshop

7 hours ago, GRA said:

I'll agree that this is a good point.  Remember though that hiring in a Sheriff Dept. and Constable precincts are often politics-driven and more often so than with the municipal departments and the Feds.  Who you are politically is often far more important than how competent you actually are.  They can always pencil-whip your test and exercise results on paper.  I've seen this happen more than once.

If Broward County has civil service protections then it is somewhat less political (in theory) than a department that doesn't have those protections however this Sheriff appears to me to have been more "manipulated" in to his position by politically powerful people than possibly elected by voters.  By politically powerful people I'm referencing the Clinton Cartel and/or someone jus like them.  Remember that the Witch carried Broward county in 2016 elections and Wasserman-Schultz was the party chairman for the county then too. 

What I have seen is that some of the problem is money, the school district was losing funding because of the excessive amount of reported unlawful action at the high schools so rules of engagement were relaxed to decrease the number of reports of law enforcement activity in order to make the schools look less thuggish and receive more money.  A typical Liberal action. Just cover up  the symptoms and don't correct the problem.

Edited by mrmackc

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mrmackc said:

What I have seen is that some of the problem is money, the school district was losing funding because of the excessive amount of reported unlawful action at the high schools so rules of engagement were relaxed to decrease the number of reports of law enforcement activity in order to make the schools look less thuggish and receive more money.  A typical Liberal action. Just cover up  the symptoms and don't correct the problem.

Interesting enough.  It would seem to me that the more the UCR shows criminal activity there the more funding they would receive for more officers and I'm willing to be that IS the case however somebody is siphoning those funds off.  Wont be the first time not the first place this has happened.  Sucks either way though and I still feel they need to receive that so-called Sheriff from duty and bring him up on charges of dereliction of duties.  He is the responsible person in addition to his officers.

7 hours ago, mrmackc said:

This was the case, but obummer somehow worked the rules around to increase funding if the arrest numbers were reduced.

GRA, unless I misunderstand you, the sheriff is doing perfect in the eyes of the program that obummer instituted, hence his trip to DC to spread the word a few years back. The big problem for them is they just got caught, and they weren't supposed to. The killings were bound to happen, I would be ignorant if I said anything different....they knew this was the endgame, but they weren't supposed to be shown under the light of day like this. A lot has been changing in journalism, more is being shown under a scrutinizing eye, not enough to make the rats die, run, or hide permanently,  but it is hard to watch at times. It seems like we are loosing this battle, but look back in history only a few years, nothing like this would be uncovered, shown under the light, and the scurrying for azz overage would not be happening like it i on the open stage by the high up players.

56 minutes ago, bubbas4570 said:

This was the case, but obummer somehow worked the rules around to increase funding if the arrest numbers were reduced.

GRA, unless I misunderstand you, the sheriff is doing perfect in the eyes of the program that obummer instituted, hence his trip to DC to spread the word a few years back. The big problem for them is they just got caught, and they weren't supposed to. The killings were bound to happen, I would be ignorant if I said anything different....they knew this was the endgame, but they weren't supposed to be shown under the light of day like this. A lot has been changing in journalism, more is being shown under a scrutinizing eye, not enough to make the rats die, run, or hide permanently,  but it is hard to watch at times. It seems like we are loosing this battle, but look back in history only a few years, nothing like this would be uncovered, shown under the light, and the scurrying for azz overage would not be happening like it i on the open stage by the high up players.

This is from the https://ucr.fbi.gov:

"The Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program has been the starting place for law enforcement executives, students of criminal justice, researchers, members of the media, and the public at large seeking information on crime in the nation. The program was conceived in 1929 by the International Association of Chiefs of Police to meet the need for reliable uniform crime statistics for the nation. In 1930, the FBI was tasked with collecting, publishing, and archiving those statistics.

Today, four annual publications, Crime in the United States, National Incident-Based Reporting System, Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted, and Hate Crime Statistics are produced from data received from over 18,000 city, university/college, county, state, tribal, and federal law enforcement agencies voluntarily participating in the program. The crime data are submitted either through a state UCR Program or directly to the FBI’s UCR Program.

In addition to these reports, information is available on the Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted (LEOKA) Program and the Hate Crime Statistics Program, as well as the traditional Summary Reporting System (SRS) and the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS)."

NOTE: If you go to the link and read further it will tell you the UCR process is being revamped since 2016.  This is most likely what Soetoro was trying to change, etc., so yes you're right above.

If you read there real well you'll see how this report is used as a tool for determining how much LEO funding and other funding is given to a governing body to combat crime and other crime-related issues.  Usually in the past this was used to justify assigning more LEO(s) to higher crime areas and how requests for more funding was justified in hiring more LEO(s) for those jurisdictions.  In essence the more crime the more money to be spent on combatting that crime.

On the other hand, if you manipulate those crime stats and show them lower than they actually are you can try to pass an area off as better than it actually is then you raise the value of the place which of course allows you to be justified in raising property taxes based on value.

In this case it sounds to me that somebody flipped a script so that an area which is possibly declining (according to the UCR and logged/reported crime activity) is more valuable and thereby more taxable.  Question is of course, if those taxes were raised (and collected) then what was done with the increased funds collected?  Under communist-gangster Soetoro there's no telling what the hell they actually did and why they actually did it ... ???  

Remember ... this is the county and county Sheriff where the shooting in the airport baggage claim area occurred about a year ago. Now they have another horrendous shooting and it's at a school where there were 17 casualties.  This, coupled with the following to me paints a picture:

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is (or was) the Dem Chariperson there and was caught in criminal activity that got her corrupt ass removed,

- Sheriff is an open supporter of CAIR (he openly advocated arming Muslims there but chastised Dana Loesch the other night and demanded this problem be solved by taking away guns - who shot up the baggage claim?),

- Sheriff is on the team to get (and keep) President Trayvon elected,

- Sheriff is a key player there in the Clinton Cartel and is an open Hillary supporter (pay-to-play Hillary),

- Hillary carried the votes of that county (county is liberal as hell in a traditionally conservative or right-leaning centrist state)

I'm sure there is a lot more that will come out in the future.  The D.A. there has already called for more investigation so it will be interesting to see what develops.  Either way that Sheriff needs to go with the attitude he openly has if nothing else.

As for our media I agree that some things are being uncovered that maybe in the past would've gone unnoticed however I've long argued we still have too much censorship in this country.

4 hours ago, bubbas4570 said:

The arrest numbers were reduced because the School district was encouraged to loosened up the rules and reported only more serious crimes.

Edited by mrmackc

I think of that scene in Manchurian Candidate at the end when our hero pics up the phone and we realize hes already programmed....or early in the walking dead show when they realize everyone is already infected with the zombie virus and you will turn when you die.

This stuff makes me legitimately wonder if were all programmed to some extent. All of our mainstream music is written and produced by the same small group. Same with movies. We are literally drowning in RF radiation.  Its everywhere 24/7 passing through us. Independent entertainment never goes anywhere. There are countless instances of our big celebrities having "glitches" in public. there is a huge push against self sustainability and unplugged people are shown as crazies. 

If we know for a fact thanks to snowden that every letter we type and word we say and transmit electronically is potentially stored and analyzed.  How hard would it be for some supercomputer to determine who is ripe for exploitation?  Who is most susceptible to the programming?  When and where is the best time for a crisis and exactly how to promote it for the most favorable results. All in real time. 

I know its foil hat of the highest order, but im really starting to believe. 

Edited by blue109

1 hour ago, bubbas4570 said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/teacher-in-custody-at-school_us_5a96ea0ce4b09c872bb0b648

And right on cue from the crazy side......

A deep look inside this nutcase will more than likely show he shouldn't have been a teacher anymore, or hard leftwing tendencies.

I agree that he's probably a goofball liberal that did this in some sort of twisted protest against firearms.  I hope they throw the book at this idiot and lock him up in a straight jacket for long time.

Schools do need armed and experienced personnel.  Hiring such people such as vets and retired LEO(s) is most likely the best suggestion IMHO.

" the Manchurian candidate was scary at the time.

We are bombarded with subliminal images all the time.

I remember how it took time for me to tell the family not to jump up to answer the phone and just let to let the answering machine take the call.. 

Puppets/sheeple same $hit.

29 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

" the Manchurian candidate was scary at the time.

We are bombarded with subliminal images all the time.

I remember how it took time for me to tell the family not to jump up to answer the phone and just let to let the answering machine take the call.. 

Puppets/sheeple same $hit.

My mother is 80, and has been trained to answer her phone immediately, no matter who she is talking to....taking quiet a while to wean that out....

18 minutes ago, bubbas4570 said:

Well for crying out loud ... if this behavior of his in 2016 doesn't qualify as a warning flag to have this lunatic committed then what does?  If this obviously known fact doesn't qualify to keep someone away from our children especially in the mode of an educator then what good does it do to conduct background checks for firearm purchases in the first damn place?  All these guvmint officials in our society these days have lost their so-called minds and are every bit as looney as the damn shooters.

We are all trained rats brother some better trained than others.:laffs:

When I was working I'd pick the best route to/from. If I was there for awhile then a transfer came up. I'd continue on the other route wake up and have to go another way. Happened more than once...I'm a dumb rat.:embarrassed: