• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

MUGSHOT MONDAY

98Z5V

Welcome men, to MUGSHOT MONDAY.  There's a goal here, though it might not seem like it, right away.  Yet.  Every Monday morning, I'll put up a mugshot.  You look at it, read the story behind it, and make your determination...

Would you risk it?  

Believe me, through the years, I've come to the realization that it might look alright on the surface, it might act alright through the initial stages, but down in there somewhere is some crazy.  They all have it.  

What I've been told is that, yes, they can be crazy - but it's ME that brings that out of them.  I don't buy it.  What I will accept is that I'm a sucker, and I've got some kinda thing for the crazy, and I can just pick it up - and I'm drawn to it, like moth to light.  Been burned too many times now...  It can't just be me...  Well, besides my judgment.

So, throughout this tirade/charade/masquerade...  YOU make the decision when you see these mug shots, and read the stories...  Would you risk it?... 

Week 1, 12 March 2018.

Would you risk it?...

image.png.922cd962de020d83392d079fba294583.png

Think about this now...

image.thumb.png.112d80520f7c0a150bc4bf595f54bbbb.png

Here's her story:

A 32-year-old woman who abandoned young children — some just six months old — at her illegal day care in Bend, Oregon, to go tanning and to go do CrossFit has been sentenced to 21 years, four months in prison.

January Neatherlin was sentenced Friday after pleading guilty in February to 11 counts of first-degree criminal mistreatment and a count of third-degree assault.

Neatherlin was arrested last year after police found seven children younger than five left unattended at her center called Little Giggles.

Authorities said she forced the children to take melatonin to induce sleep before heading out to work on her self-care.

“She repeatedly administered a sleeping agent to a room full of infants, toddlers and children and drove off in her car to fulfill her narcissistic needs. There is no room in our society for monsters like this. January has no respect for human life,” one parent said, according to KTVZ.

According to KTVZ, Judge Wells Ashby highlighted the destruction Neatherlin’s actions caused the families. Ashby said the aftermath of her crimes led to broken relationships, behavioral problems and financial struggles.

One family said their daughter suffered a brain injury, consistent with shaken baby syndrome, while in Neatherlin’s care; other parents said their children were struggling to sleep after Neatherlin fed them the drug, according to KTVZ.

Neatherlin had been running the illegal childcare operation for about four years, and she also lied to parents about being a registered nurse, but had no such qualifications, according to The Oregonian.

State records showed the business was investigated twice since 2014 by state child welfare advocates.

Based on tips provided by a former boyfriend and a former roommate, Bend police watched Neatherlin last March leave the center twice while she was supposed to be watching seven children, according to The Oregonian.

Neatherlin had been telling parents they weren’t allowed to pick up or drop off their kids between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.; police checked CrossFit and Tan Republic records to discover those hours she referred to as nap time is when she would leave the center, according to The Oregonian.

In court Neatherlin apologized, telling families that she had failed them and let them down.

“Everybody makes mistakes, but not everybody takes responsibility for those mistakes. With that said, I hope the court and the parents accept my apology. I made a very poor call, and it has forever changed my life and even ended it,” Neatherlin said, according to KTVZ.

The other counts of criminal mistreatment are for previous incidents with children.

Neatherlin has prior felony identity-theft convictions under the names January Livsey and January Brooks.

I guess the part that irks me is that she was “investigated” twice due to tips from ex-boyfriend and roommate. When it comes to children I would think a higher level of scrutiny would be applied.

I know it’s a tough call sometimes but if she’s running a “day care” center it shouldn’t have take that long. I had a bad experience at a day care center when I was a child so maybe I’m a little more sensitive about the subject. I was a hyper child that didn’t like to take naps. 

Edited by Malig8r
Clarification

I have to be careful answering questions on this subject since I am a three time looser when it comes to picking crazy.  In the past I went looking for crazy to take home, and I didn't have many hunts that weren't successful.  But, and there is always a but, I really, really hope I would have been smarter than taking her on.

Oh, yeah one more thing, she looks kind of like the craziest one I found and dragged home.  In fact other than the tats a lot like one I dragged home. Never mind, don't believe a thing I said on the subject if the crazy in question met my criteria, female, available, and crazy as a sh@t house rat she got dragged back to the cave just like this one would probably have if the opportunity presented itself.  By the way I finally acquired one that isn't crazy, it took a long time and a lot of tries, but success for the last seven years and counting.

Edited by Hotwrench
yalls word changer got me

19 hours ago, mineralman55 said:

Oh well. I remember her on "TJ Hooker". Talk about hot!

Chelsea was the hottest on "Two And A Half Men", but then we're talking about subtle differences in ranking between 9.5 and 10.

Yep! Chelsea#1 Kandi #2. Jenny McCarthy was up there as well.

• 1 month later...