Can't wait to see you there!

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

I can do the weekend of the 20/21 but not the 27, my daughters god father is getting married. Let’s solidify a date here soon.

Sounds like the date is gonna have to be set to this. After all.......we have to have GREG back. :lmao:

5 hours ago, 392heminut said:

There's always a plethora of guns at the fall shoot.

"Plethora" is a serious understatement. The proper term will be "Metric SHIIT-TON..."  

Tell ya what ARTrooper, pick your caliber, pick your configuration...   I probably have it, and you can shoot it for the duration that you're here.  Consider it yours for the trip.

***Note: this offer is not limited to one firearm.  Multiples also apply to this offer.***

Edited by 98Z5V

The 20 and 21st of October is early enough I have a chance to do it. I will be driving Wisconsin to Arizona and back one week and Wisconsin to Florida a week later, but I am going to try to make it work. Gotta use up all that ammo I loaded for last year. I will try to combine it with a visit to my nephew in Phoenix I haven’t seen in 20 years.

7 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Whoa! NC is coming out in "Force Multiplier" mode.

Just goes to show how rare long-range shooting opportunities are out here...

People will literally fly/drive halfway across the country and back, and put up with me for 4 days straight just for the sake of getting to tell about a 500 yard shot without lying.

?

The dates sound good. Looks like I'll be sending ECR-1 to the (NASA style) vehicle assembly building again for her pre-flight servicing in early October. She'll be ready to go "wheels-up" at 0300 on the 17th. For an arrival of approximately 1200 (ish) at the Maricopa LZ on the 18th.

I've gotta be fukin nuts.

2 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

***Note: this offer is not limited to one firearm.  Multiples also apply to this offer.***

thank God. I don't think I could ever just chose one. I'm a polygamist when it comes to guns. 

now the next issue. I would have to bring my wife and kids. who's gonna watch the kids? lol. and whomever watches the wife, I'm not responsible for any damages to feelings or noses, and you can't give her back pissed off. 

You guys are all great offering so much. I might have to come with very little since my little cobalt would probably be what we drive out there... unless all the Wisconsin guys are able to go and we pitch in on a party bus!

9 minutes ago, ARTrooper said:

thank God. I don't think I could ever just chose one. I'm a polygamist when it comes to guns. 

now the next issue. I would have to bring my wife and kids. who's gonna watch the kids? lol. and whomever watches the wife, I'm not responsible for any damages to feelings or noses, and you can't give her back pissed off. 

You guys are all great offering so much. I might have to come with very little since my little cobalt would probably be what we drive out there... unless all the Wisconsin guys are able to go and we pitch in on a party bus!

Your wife and kids are certainly welcome to come along. One of my friends is thinking of bringing his little guy, and I'm pondering the possibility of letting two of mine go with me. DNP has brought his kiddo along before, no problems at all.

On 4/18/2018 at 9:01 PM, 98Z5V said:

@Rsquared, hey brother...  We shooting the MRAD to 1600 yards?  at night?  Just wondering, brother. Lemme know.  I'm down.

https://tnvc.com/shop/uns-anpvs-22-universal-night-sight/

On 4/19/2018 at 4:26 PM, Rsquared said:

Jesus! Buying a 6K rifle for this crowd to play with wasn't enough? :lmao: That Fuker goes for around 11 grand. I looked at them once, and then just figured that I'd have somebody spotlight the target instead. :laffs:

On 4/19/2018 at 7:46 PM, Matt.Cross said:

Well, Ron is well-stocked on awesome hardware, there's no denying it. However, I have it on good authority that one of his most impressive pieces of gear lacks a single glaring capability that prevents it from holding the status of being supremely awesome. 

Night vision. That's all I'm sayin'.

On 4/19/2018 at 8:00 PM, Rsquared said:

Oh no. Not you too? You're supposed to be the nice guy ya prick.

I just thought I'd bring this to light.  Make sure to pay attention to the date/time stamps on these posts...  Because... (click this thing and make it bigger - and the truth comes out...}

:laffs::lmao::banana:

1201573236_Ronpost15May20183-41pmmytime.thumb.png.c1861688aafe9e629ff9d4d8f0317510.png