• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

End of Watch: Gone but never forgotten

ARTrooper

On 4/20/2018 at 10:49 PM, 98Z5V said:

I've become a big fan of Dan Bongino. This is a good interview with him, on this subject.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/04/20/dan-bongino-murder-deputies-florida-ms-13-threat-danger-law-enforcement

This is a picture on social media of Seargent Noel Ramirez, one of the duputies killed in Florida. My sincere prayers to his widow and child. 

3682402D-2A2C-41A8-98EC-B9DDF29DC02E.jpeg

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This picture makes me happy. I wish I was the motherfucker grabbing his hair, and jerking his head back.  This guy should have been waterboarded, for real.

maine-deputy-killed.jpg

Here's the shiitbag:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/28/man-wanted-in-maine-deputys-slaying-was-arrested-with-fallen-officers-own-cuffs-authorities-say.html

He was cuffed with the slain officer's own handcuffs...  Which he deserved, at a minimum.

39 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

This picture makes me happy. I wish I was the motherfucker grabbing his hair, and jerking his head back.  This guy should have been waterboarded, for real.

maine-deputy-killed.jpg

Here's the shiitbag:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/28/man-wanted-in-maine-deputys-slaying-was-arrested-with-fallen-officers-own-cuffs-authorities-say.html

He was cuffed with the slain officer's own handcuffs...  Which he deserved, at a minimum.

where's all the blood?

Looks like they pounded his head into the nearby rocks, judging by his right cheek. 

I would have called that "a good start." 

He seems to have a serious contusion starting under his left eye, too.  That fucker will be PURPLE tomorrow.

Again, just a good start.

I just noticed the giant goose egg on his left temple.  Again...  

Edited by 98Z5V

We have had so many since this post started..... this guy .... 

We are pissed. We arrested him with guns and drugs, and the judge cut his bail in half, posted and screwed.... no skin off the judges back right? He’s not the one who got shot.... 

I'm headed shooting. It’s a crappy day, but, these assholes aren’t letting up so neither will I.

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

maine-deputy-killed.jpg

Here's the shiitbag:

Water boarding? How bout a K bar to the neck? Looks like a serious tweaker. We need to bring back public hangings, short rope tall tree!!

Edited by shepp

16 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

We have had so many since this post started..... this guy ...

We have had a few other officer recently killed within the past week or two. I really haven't been able to keep up with them all to even know what shooting is what anymore, especially since the mainstream media doesn't care. so please guys, post them in here if you see another officer down.

16 hours ago, shepp said:

Water boarding? How bout a K bar to the neck? Looks like a serious tweaker. We need to bring back public hangings, short rope tall tree!!

I agree, even in states where there is the death penalty they live to long and the way they go is nice compared to what they deserve.

On 4/29/2018 at 8:05 AM, edgecrusher said:

no skin off the judges back right?

When should judges be held responsible? More so than cops,IMO. So many times, judges undermine law enforcement by giving light sentences to major offenses. They should be held to a higher standard than law enforcement. But, Nooo! Now they’re politicians so almost untouchable.??

26 minutes ago, C Funnk said:

When should judges be held responsible? More so than cops,IMO. So many times, judges undermine law enforcement by giving light sentences to major offenses. They should be held to a higher standard than law enforcement. But, Nooo! Now they’re politicians so almost untouchable.??

Their political views shouldn’t be a part of their verdict, just uphold the constitution and the laws in place. 

5 hours ago, shepp said:

Their political views shouldn’t be a part of their verdict, just uphold the constitution and the laws in place. 

4 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

and the founding fathers never meant for the country to be ran like it is. 

Yep, stare decisis is not in the Constitution but yet it rules the judiciary, or rather they use it to rule us.......Libertarians would abolish it if given the chance.

On 5/1/2018 at 7:24 AM, ARTrooper said:

a lot of things need a reset in this country

Yes, they do, and I agree completely.

First, this gun-phobia BS needs rectified.

Second, more people need to realize that there is - IS - a fact that more fucked up shiit in this country is gonna delay Law Enforcement in their "arrival to YOUR situation" and you - YOU - need to be responsible for YOURSELF.  You can't count on Law Enforcement, and that is not THEIR fault.  YOU are the one to protect YOU. Period.

Third, Arm Yourself. Arm yourself, and be proficient with the one weapon that you decide to arm yourself with. Or buy a hundred, and become proficient on all of them.  Doesn't fucking matter. Own what you're good at, and get good with what you own.  Don't care how many.  Be proficient. On all of them. If you own it, then you NEED TO OWN IT, AND BE GOOD WITH IT.

Fourth.  Take back your neighborhood.  Then, take back your community, then take back your city. This isn't an accident - it's YOU. And it's YOUR NEIGHBORS.  TALK to your neighbors (this doesn't happen enough, when our heads are buried in cellphones). Know your community, neighborhood, neighbors - talk to them.  Get your head out of your phone, and get back into reality. Get social with the fuckers on your left and your right. They're all you have when it comes to what you NEED on your left and your right, when that time comes.

Fifth.  Look the fuk out.  Watch what goes on, near you.  Where you live.  Something looks shady - why are you afraid of saying something about it?  Confront it. If you followed the steps above, then you have no worries in doing something like this. Your head is already on a swivel, you're protected (by yourself), and you know your surroundings. Well.

I can go on about this... I'm off the soapbox for now. 

The more we go on in current society, they more people are pussies.  We need to transform this country back into what it used to be, and adopt a different mentality.

Something like this...

before-you-decide-that-ambushing-a-cop-m

We NEED to get back to respecting Law Enforcement, instead of denigrating it. Citizens need to stand up for this, instead of "accusing" it.

This comes from a whole couple generations-in-a-row of NOT respecting your elders, and NOT respecting authority.  We need to get back to that...

I'll start.  Free Waterboarding of Punkass Shitheads, HERE!  I'll do  it for FREE... Bring 'em on down, I'll handle them...