• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

End of Watch: Gone but never forgotten

ARTrooper

12 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Yes, they do, and I agree completely.

First, this gun-phobia BS needs rectified.

Second, more people need to realize that there is - IS - a fact that more fucked up shiit in this country is gonna delay Law Enforcement in their "arrival to YOUR situation" and you - YOU - need to be responsible for YOURSELF.  You can't count on Law Enforcement, and that is not THEIR fault.  YOU are the one to protect YOU. Period.

Third, Arm Yourself. Arm yourself, and be proficient with the one weapon that you decide to arm yourself with. Or buy a hundred, and become proficient on all of them.  Doesn't fucking matter. Own what you're good at, and get good with what you own.  Don't care how many.  Be proficient. On all of them. If you own it, then you NEED TO OWN IT, AND BE GOOD WITH IT.

Fourth.  Take back your neighborhood.  Then, take back your community, then take back your city. This isn't an accident - it's YOU. And it's YOUR NEIGHBORS.  TALK to your neighbors (this doesn't happen enough, when our heads are buried in cellphones). Know your community, neighborhood, neighbors - talk to them.  Get your head out of your phone, and get back into reality. Get social with the fuckers on your left and your right. They're all you have when it comes to what you NEED on your left and your right, when that time comes.

Fifth.  Look the fuk out.  Watch what goes on, near you.  Where you live.  Something looks shady - why are you afraid of saying something about it?  Confront it. If you followed the steps above, then you have no worries in doing something like this. Your head is already on a swivel, you're protected (by yourself), and you know your surroundings. Well.

I can go on about this... I'm off the soapbox for now. 

This ,:bat: $hit doesn't fix itself it only perpetuates. Moving soon curious to see how the new area is.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It needs to start from the top. Influence doesn't start from the lowest man, it starts from the leaders who persuade the low men. As long as you have pansyass leaders that wont stand up for what is right because they care more about being liked by the mass, and as long as we have these music and movie "stars" that negatively influence people who look up to them, nothing will change. 

23 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

It needs to start from the top. Influence doesn't start from the lowest man, it starts from the leaders who persuade the low men. As long as you have pansyass leaders that wont stand up for what is right because they care more about being liked by the mass, and as long as we have these music and movie "stars" that negatively influence people who look up to them, nothing will change. 

I completely agree with this.  There are too many pansyass leaders that make the "easy wrong" over the "hard right," because they don't have the intestinal fortitude to make the decision for "right," if it's "hard."  They don't have the balls or the guts to do it. 

Entertainment people - need to stay out of politics. As an entertainer, you are paid to "be a fake."  You get paid to pretend, act, and entertain me.  Stick to your job.  Politics is not your job, and I don't need your opinion on it, trying to influence others.  Shut the Eff up, and make me laugh, or make me "scared" (tense), or whatever it is that you're pretending, that day. Do your job, and take my money.  Branch out...  and start thinking you're a real leader in this country - and lose my money.  I don't need you.  You're just a pretender anyway...

Same goes for professional sports players - you get paid MILLIONS to entertain me.  So do it.  And do it well. I don't need to hear your political BS, just do what you're paid WELL for.  I cannot STAND hearing sportscasters talking about a sports figure, and saying, "He's a TRUE WARRIOR!" Fuk that, he's not a "warrior" at all - he's good at sports, and gets paid an insane amout of money to entertain me.

Warriors are not paid "to entertain me."  Pat TIllman was a sports figure, and went full-on Warrior.

Edited by 98Z5V

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2018 at 12:42 PM, ARTrooper said:

This is EXACTLY why I want the phuck OUT of Commiefornia!!!! I already told the wife I will stay here till her mom is gone and then I'm leaving, with her or without her but I'm leaving. I saw 2 punks back into an old man's car at a Wal-Mart earlier this week and get out of the car and start yelling at the old man and blaming him. I went over and told them I saw everything and would kick their asses if they didn't  shut up and leave him alone till the cops got there. I called the PD and waited till they showed up. The leadership in this state is so phucked up I can't believe they are even able to find their cars at the end of the work day! Parents need to be PARENTS, and go back to beating their kids asses whenever needed instead of trying to be their friends! I see such a HUGE lack of respect by kids every single day that I just want to find their parents and beat them with a bat!! Again, it is about lack of leadership. After the officer took all the info from the old guy and was ready to leave I took him aside and thanked him for the job he does and told him to stay safe. He thanked me and told me he wished more people still felt like I do. Any person that executes an officer should die within 30 days, PERIOD!!!

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:32 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

Like I said before, I haven't been able to keep up with the amount of police being killed the past few years. thank you for sharking this doc. I hope they rest easy in heaven.

sadly I foresee this continuing for as long as cops get prosecuted in situations where use of force was justified. It has been happening frequently, and it just shows people that they can sue or something after acting out and getting their asses handed to them, and they will win favor because it makes a good media story. I do believe the media's glorification of many of these criminals is getting cops killed.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another one.  This time the NY trooper was responding to a suicidal man who shot at the officers first.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/trooper-is-killed-answering-call-to-home-of-school-principal/ar-AAzv60V?ocid=ientp

A New York State trooper was shot and killed early Monday near Corning, N.Y., after arriving outside the home of a school principal who was said to be suicidal, the authorities said.

The deadly encounter took place sometime after 3:30 a.m., on a secluded, dead-end road not far from the Pennsylvania state line, in Steuben County.

The state trooper who was killed, Nicholas Clark, 29, was one of several officers who went to the home of the 43-year-old principal, after the man’s estranged wife had called 911 saying he was suicidal and might be armed, the authorities said.

Very sad. unfortunately suicidal calls can be the most dangers calls there are because a suicidal person often tries to force officers to do it for them and also because they person does not care about their own safety, let alone anyone else's. 

but the issue can also be that, not in this case but in others, that officers become to laid back with suicidal calls because often times it is people not serious about it and looking for attention or just not with the guts to really do it. so there is no danger at all in the cases for us or the subject. you fall into the routine of that kind of call and when a serious one comes around it can catch you off guard.

Sorry azzed POS right there. As a rule I don't judge those who chose to end their life because I have no way of knowing what kind of burdens they are carrying but this sorry excuse for a human decided he needed to take out one of my brothers before doing himself in. The only decent thing he did was save the taxpayers the expense of prosecuting his azz and probably supporting him the rest of his worthless life!

36 minutes ago, DNP said:

That's crazy. RIP. 

Seem to be a lot of gas explosions lately. More than I can ever remember anyways. 

Agreed, I guess a contractor hit a main gas line blowing 60psi. There was also a house in Madison that exploded a few years ago dude tried blaming it on sears appliance installer. Guess it turned out a 1” line cap was off, I can smell gas if I bump the stove top, you got 1” line blowing you’re gonna wonder wtf is going on 

48AD6C01-8891-4B5F-A5DE-4A314FED2A35.jpeg

D22FAC76-8F66-440F-A3D5-ED9546D30DF1.jpeg

AEF11B27-CC6D-43C2-8F41-FF7053E105EE.jpeg

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:39 PM, shepp said:

We had a major explosion close to home in sun prairie Wisconsin yesterday. Looks like something outta a movie fucking crazy. This young man lost his life yesterday, rest easy sir. 

Glad you posted that shepp. any first responder, deserves to be remembered for their heroism here and also military members.

I actually got called up for the funeral detail for this but unfortunately I was out of town and couldn't do it. I'm sure if I would not have been on vacation I would have been responding to the scene that took a long time to deal with and many others getting injured from as well. Crazy how this kind of thing happened.  

10 minutes ago, edgecrusher said:

https://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/07/police_officer_seriously_injur.html

Happened this morning. Officer didn’t make it. Bad guys have nothing to far by going to trial. Even the death penalty is fought and usually not carried out for years in the states that have it. 

suspects fleeing on foot can be the most dangerous thing, at any point they can turn a corner and then wait to ambush. I hope this officer gets the justice he deserves. Let us know if you hear more please.

1 hour ago, ARTrooper said:

Glad you posted that shepp. any first responder, deserves to be remembered for their heroism here and also military members.

I actually got called up for the funeral detail for this but unfortunately I was out of town and couldn't do it. I'm sure if I would not have been on vacation I would have been responding to the scene that took a long time to deal with and many others getting injured from as well. Crazy how this kind of thing happened.  

I was gonna try stopping for the procession some where but I ended up working in Watertown. I was listening to the presser with the LT he was talking about all the other towns and agencies that responsed. He started choking up when he started thanking the community for all their help, there must have been a old folks home near by I saw a clip of civilians carrying and pushing elderly down the road, one was still in there bed. Bunch of guys I know in a Vet MC head up the day after to help clean up and do what they could