• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

End of Watch: Gone but never forgotten

ARTrooper

Today marks the first anniversary of the death of one of the most dedicated men I have ever met. Dedicated to serving his country, his state; and dedicated to making a difference and leaving a mark on this world where peace and safety could be within all the chaos, even just for a second in a single person's life.  He is a hero. A hero that didn't just save lives my his actions that could have or could not have made a difference in the moments following. But saved lives by giving moments to people when their time should have been otherwise expired. He was quiet and awkward, but his choices spoke louder than words and comforted those in times of distress. He was someone I only knew and worked with for a year. But he was a person any officer, medic, or soldier would strive to be so as to be their best. 

Rest is peace my friend and brother, you are thought of daily and will never die in our hearts.

20180411_001744.thumb.jpg.53fd7059d6e468dad042c2ab8ab89f1b.jpg

http://www.schanhoferfh.com/notices/Anthony-Borostowski

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever he used to come back me up, he would always show up and say, "Soooo... what we got?" with kinda a goofy tone. He got excited about everything he did and was passionate. He worked really hard and actually hoped to be Superintendent. I don't care much for promoting, but he wanted to lead and improve our agency from the top.

14 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

Whenever he used to come back me up, he would always show up and say, "Soooo... what we got?" with kinda a goofy tone. He got excited about everything he did and was passionate. He worked really hard and actually hoped to be Superintendent. I don't care much for promoting, but he wanted to lead and improve our agency from the top.

Just remember the good and help live out his legacy 

17 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

He worked really hard and actually hoped to be Superintendent. I don't care much for promoting, but he wanted to lead and improve our agency from the top.

That's a shame, law enforcement could sure use a lot more leaders like that these days, they are pretty rare!

I have a friend in Tucson that recently retired from the Border Patrol. He spent the last several year of his career in Internal Affairs investigations. At his retirement party he told me he took that position so he could watch out for his brothers and make sure they didn't get schit on by Administration.

These are the kind of men that make me proud to have been part of the thin blue line.

I saw this news pop up and got ahold of Greg right away.  Too much in the news that could have been messed up, local PD dog handler, state involved, and I'm firing messages to him.  Got a hit back right away, and I love my brother. 

This is a crazy, sad situation.