• Visit Sportsmans Guide

End of Watch: Gone but never forgotten

ARTrooper

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

Tear jerker today boys, hard.... very hard.... I’ll see if I can link some video....

Been watching the news on it.  Been there many times, brother.  Those are not easy, not in the very least.

This happened today.  There's not many details as of this story.

http://www.wogx.com/news/2-deputies-reportedly-shot-killed-in-gilchrist-county

TRENTON, Fla. (WOGX FOX 51) - Authorities say two deputies were killed at a restaurant in Trenton, Florida on Thursday. 

Gilchrist County Sheriff Bobby Schultz said during a news conference that Sgt. Noel Ramirez and Deputy Taylor Lindsey were fatally shot as they ate at the Ace China cafe, at the corner of S. Santa Fe Ave. and State Road 26. 

According to the Gilchrist County County Sheriff's Office, the alleged gunman walked up to the restaurant around 3 p.m. on Thursday and shot both the deputies through the window.  As fellow deputies responded to the scene, they found the alleged shooter deceased outside the business.

I saw this today. So messed up, can't even eat without worrying about someone shooting at you. I wonder if the shooter had a beef with either of these two heroes or if he was just looking for the first officers he found. To bad the shooter was already dead, he deserved a long painful death. Prays for the families of these deputies.

On another sad note; gang members in New York have been ordered to target police, so I am told. All this is turning into full on assassinations of officers.

8 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

On another sad note; gang members in New York have been ordered to target police, so I am told. All this is turning into full on assassinations of officers.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could turn that around and put an open season on known gang members?

We have MS13 in our little town. They started being a problem about 15 years ago. Our law enforcement didn’t seem interested in getting a lid on it so a group of local hillbillies convinced them that staying away from our people and property was in their best interest. I imagine their bosses did not see the advantage in pushing the issue so their numbers have remained small and quite since. Everyone still keeps a close eye on them though, gotta keep the range cards up to date and they make it easy with their ego stroking spray can art. :thumbup:

5 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

MS13, and they aren’t only in NY. Watch yourself sir. We have them here, I’m sure they are up in your neck of the woods too. Not going to be a good year for us.

If you need some intel on them PM me. 

oh yes, that was it. I read it last night and didn't stick to well since kids got me sick. I'm not to worried about someone trying to kill me. I always try and keep my head on a swivel and play the what if game. 

but if you had any intel about groups around my area, that would be useful. Mostly what we got is motorcycle gangs and they don't stir up trouble usually because it is bad for business.