• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

I saw them this year with Primus,  Phil Anselmo And Ministry. They kicked ass. Not too many bands sport the metal look nowadays, poop Metallica looks like a bunch of preppy bitches. As long as it thrashes I’m in!

Helmet/Ministry/Anthrax concert was one of the most badass things I've ever witnessed in my life.  Fucking UNREAL. 

You know what I'm talking about.  :banana:

Next runner-up was Lollapalooza '93, at The Gorge At George, in Washington.  Great venue, mind-blowing line-up. Weekend long party.

079a2e67d1b6a54119dedc9d03bb41d5.jpg

home.jpg?format=2500w

On 5/21/2020 at 8:28 PM, edgecrusher said:shit Metallica looks like a bunch of preppy bitches. As long as it thrashes I’m in!

That’s because they are, Lars is an egotistical fuck I can’t stand to even listen to him talk he’s so arrogant. Metallica died with cliff

@edgecrusher you should watch this it’s pretty cool it’s on Netflix and prime (I think). I met the director back in the stunt bike days, he taught me some great things about videography. 

• 2 weeks later...

I love to listen to great musicians and these guys are at the top of the heap for making unreal music  and my good friend Jack Pearson was doing a 3 year stint with them on lead guitar he is the one in the leather newsboy hat on slide guitar he is the best living guitar player I have ever seen...

On 6/18/2020 at 2:24 PM, shepp said:

@98Z5V I know you love five finger death punch this is a great podcast with Zoltan he’s got a crazy story 

He did one hell of a long written interview in RECOIL a few years ago.  Alot of the stuff in that article was covered in this - but this had ALOT more.  Great find!  :hail:

13 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

That was an awesome interview.  He even held up a large frame AR towards the end of it. :thumbup:

10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

He did one hell of a long written interview in RECOIL a few years ago.  Alot of the stuff in that article was covered in this - but this had ALOT more.  Great find!  :hail:

That podcast as a whole is great, it’s Evan Mat and Jerrad from black rifle coffee it’s their original “drinking bro’s podcast” but more grown up and professional.