• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

3 hours ago, shepp said:

That’s amazing!!!!!! I love when a band can do a cover almost exactly like the original. With exception of Johnny Cash his covers were all gold but had his twist 

Johnny Cash doing Soundgarden's Rusty Cage. You would think it was the other way around !!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, DNP said:

Same with Hurt. Who covered who?!

pretty bad when someone else does your song and all of the sudden it sounds like you were covering theirs. 

Trent Reznor said it was the greatest honer and it’s Johnny’s song now 

On 10/8/2020 at 1:29 PM, shepp said:

ive listened to this song 1000 times and just heard the pinball wizard is deaf dumb and blind 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

He's a deaf dumb and blind boy ,sure plays a mean pinball..... great band had the honor of opening for them 3 days in a row in 1966 or 7 what a fun time the second show was Kieth moons Birthday he turned 21 they made him a big cake the local radio station disc Jockey gave it to him on stage, the stage was about 12 ft above the crowd he threw the cake all over the crowd laughing his ass off the whole time ,..

48 minutes ago, Magwa said:

He's a deaf dumb and blind boy ,sure plays a mean pinball..... great band had the honor of opening for them 3 days in a row in 1966 or 7 what a fun time the second show was Kieth moons Birthday he turned 21 they made him a big cake the local radio station disc Jockey gave it to him on stage, the stage was about 12 ft above the crowd he threw the cake all over the crowd laughing his ass off the whole time ,..

THAT IS AWESOME!!! 

I really like The Who they’ve always been one of my favorite “classic” rock bands

3 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

I'd post some music but ya'll would make fun of me.

Post up!  Diversity is appreciated here... as long as it is the right kind of diversity.:lmao:  All kidding aside, your musical tastes are not out of the realm of people here, especially when most of them have hot girls as the front.