• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Radioactive said:

You know who got hotter as she got older? 
I think she gets sexier and sexier...maybe I’m not right in the head.

She's an anomoly.  And she is badass.  Nothing wrong with your head, in that thought process.  She's always been hot, man...

You ever see when she pierced her nipples?...   :popcorn:

Pink-Piercing-After-A-Concert.jpg

(m=eqglHgaaaa)(mh=1qDnyUqHjMY_ZJTI)11.jp

Edited by 98Z5V

• 2 months later...

I likey brother,so on the ex. It's been 38 years since I threw out Angela we dated for 5 1/2yrs lasted 9 mos. First girl to steal from me. I have been working on getting an annulment so I can marry Mida in church. Found my brother in-law and he contacted Angela and told her. I got her to accept a certified letter from the church told her just look at info. Once she signs for the letter it's done. Then I can marry Mida in church. Getting ready for the end of the ride.

33 minutes ago, Radioactive said:

Good for you better than this one...

Oh, I can't road-trip with her - she's down for road-sex all the time.  The road trips we've done have been navigation-sex-marathons-to-the-destination...   It's pretty crazy.  I have to plan a 4-hr trip as an 8-hr trip, in order to check in to a hotel on time and not get my reservation cancelled for a late checkin...  :laffs:

12 hours ago, unforgiven said:

I likey brother,so on the ex. It's been 38 years since I threw out Angela we dated for 5 1/2yrs lasted 9 mos. First girl to steal from me. I have been working on getting an annulment so I can marry Mida in church. Found my brother in-law and he contacted Angela and told her. I got her to accept a certified letter from the church told her just look at info. Once she signs for the letter it's done. Then I can marry Mida in church. Getting ready for the end of the ride.

That's deep information, brother.  That's some Deep Catholic Shiit, right there.  I get it.  :thumbup::hail:

1 minute ago, shepp said:

Funny thing is I’ve been listening to a lot of this lately, comes up on my Marvin Gaye channel 

You shock me once again, brother.  You're rapidly approaching what I'd jealously call "the total package." :hail:  I need to find you women to interview...  :thumbup::banana:

11 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

You shock me once again, brother.  You're rapidly approaching what I'd jealously call "the total package." :hail:  I need to find you women to interview...  :thumbup::banana:

Lol! 

my library of music is vast, it’s one thing I appreciate from my parents, dad listeners to classic rock, mom top 40 from late 80’s on back

Rabbit hole...   That song above reminds me of this one... 

And that, in turn, reminds me of some badass remakes.  And there are alot of them now.  Unreal remakes.  Here's the Uncle Kracker version of this one, and it's legit.  Kracker is amazing.

(Hey, men - seems like The Uncle Kracker version of "Drift Away" has been high-jacked by bullshiit links, if you try to link it here from YouTube (which sucks).  Just hit YouTube, search "Uncle Kracker Drift Away" and you'll get to see what I'm talking about.  Sorry about the bullshiit process, but YT got fucked on this one, and so did Kracker...) - Just look it up, men...  It's worth it...  Just as smooth as the original...

Listen, back to back, you'll get it, brothers.  :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

FML...   The Rabbit Hole... and I fell in it.

No way to tell Anthrax from Kansas on this one.  Never been a cover more perfect than this, ever.  Anthrax crushed it. 

Carry On Wayward Son...

Kinda hard to believe, right? - if you know both these bands?...   :laffs:

Shinedown's Simple Man.  There are truly very few bands that can pull this kinda shiit off.  Not every band could do it all.  Once in awhile, a modern band can pull off an old classic - that no other band could do... 

This is one of those...

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

FML...   The Rabbit Hole... and I fell in it.

No way to tell Anthrax from Kansas on this one.  Never been a cover more perfect than this, ever.  Anthrax crushed it. 

Carry On Wayward Son...

Kinda hard to believe, right? - if you know both these bands?...   :laffs:

That’s amazing!!!!!! I love when a band can do a cover almost exactly like the original. With exception of Johnny Cash his covers were all gold but had his twist 

11 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Shinedown's Simple Man.  There are truly very few bands that can pull this kinda shiit off.  Not every band could do it all.  Once in awhile, a modern band can pull off an old classic - that no other band could do... 

This is one of those...

This is Lisa's favorite version of this song. And it's been covered to death.