• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

2019 Fallen Officer Run Gun Raffle

392heminut

2 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Curious if I'd be eligible,even though I'm in Canada I do have an American FFL dealer(Arizona) that I use for getting stuff across the border.

ill house it if you win and come down any time for range day!😁

11 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Curious if I'd be eligible,even though I'm in Canada I do have an American FFL dealer(Arizona) that I use for getting stuff across the border.

I can send it to any FFL in the U.S. If your FFL is in Tucson I can hand deliver it to him!😁

10 hours ago, Rsquared said:

I'm in for this brother. I'll PM you for your address so I can send a check. I don't do paypal. Rob knows the pain of dealing with me. :lmao:

Don't suppose you have zelle (through the banks) do ya?

If you are interested, I can send @392heminut money via PayPal if you want to send me money with Zelle.

On 4/10/2019 at 3:01 PM, 392heminut said:

I know this is kind of short notice but once again the New Mexico Region of the Choir Boys Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club is doing our Fallen Officer Run on May 4th.

You gonna be over here for this one, brother?   I'm LONG overdue on delivering a badass-painted truck gun to you...   :thumbup:

On 4/19/2019 at 11:02 PM, 98Z5V said:

You gonna be over here for this one, brother?   I'm LONG overdue on delivering a badass-painted truck gun to you...   :thumbup:

This one is in Deming brother! I think we might be at Josh's next weekend, maybe we can meet up then.

3 hours ago, 392heminut said:

This one is in Deming brother! I think we might be at Josh's next weekend, maybe we can meet up then.

You're gonna kick me in the nutz, but...   I'm just ordering a HUGE batch of Cerakote this coming Friday...   I've had shiit weather for painting, for so long, that it never got done.  Now that my weather has been nice, I figured I better get off my ass and get this painted - along with 3 or 5 more...  :thumbup:

On 4/22/2019 at 8:54 PM, 98Z5V said:

You're gonna kick me in the nutz, but...   I'm just ordering a HUGE batch of Cerakote this coming Friday...   I've had shiit weather for painting, for so long, that it never got done.  Now that my weather has been nice, I figured I better get off my ass and get this painted - along with 3 or 5 more...  :thumbup:

😣🙄😘

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys, bad news is no one here won the S&W 9mm. Good news is you can try for the very same gun next year!😀

One of the Choir Boys won the pistol but right after he won it things got a little crazy! One of our local businessmen, who is a BIG supporter of this run offered the winner $500 cash for the gun and said he would donate the gun back to the club IF the winner would donate the $500 back to the club also! Our member took him up on the offer and we got the gun back to raffle next year AND five crisp, new Benjamins!

Next year we will be doing 2 guns, but we aren't sure what the second gun will be yet.

A huge thank thank you to all of you who entered and supported this! You guys are the best!:thumbup:

That is great!

I put on a pistol shoot this February, and the same guy won top place in both categories,  already had the S&W 308EZ we were giving for centerfire category, so he donated it back to the cause also. Made the Dakota Leathernecks very happy, as they received the pistol to auction off during a run this summer, along with the proceeds from the shoot.