• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

CROM CR-10 .308 Win

Robocop1051

@Robocop1051 couple questions being north of the 49th parallel.

1- Are the upper/lowers proprietary? or will the uppers fit existing lowers?

2- Depending on above answer a)what lowers will work( if they do) as that will give me the option of buying an upper( if you'll sell it that way)

b) if not are you looking at getting an FRT number(needed for import lower into Canada) 

@Cunuckgaucho, currently the receiver set is proprietary. I’m in the process of making the set match up to GII specs. I would like so find some realm of compatibility. 

Whatever I end up doing, I met up with CAN’s DND and RCMP last May. They want to see my rifles as unrestricted for CAN residents. I have a field of operations in Ottawa now, so I will be making a CAN version very soon. 

4 hours ago, unforgiven said:

I'm a dumbass, looks like a heavy set up.

You would be static when using that, but it's worth it's weight in gold, for what is does.  Turns night time into daylight for you, to 600~800 yards.  You wouldn't patrol with that beast - you'd use goggles.  Put that on when you're in position for the night. 

18 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

@Cunuckgaucho, currently the receiver set is proprietary. I’m in the process of making the set match up to GII specs. I would like so find some realm of compatibility. 

Whatever I end up doing, I met up with CAN’s DND and RCMP last May. They want to see my rifles as unrestricted for CAN residents. I have a field of operations in Ottawa now, so I will be making a CAN version very soon. 

Makes me happy to hear that they'll be available in Canada. The .338 Lapua will fit nicely in the collection... didn't need that kidney anyways.

13 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Such a tease.

You know that you can't dangle this $hit in front of a bunch of addicts.

Did you hear bout the other .50 yet, brother?  I'm not sure that I should say anything until next week, so I won't.  :thumbup:

• 1 year later...