• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New guy, For small frame interchangable 308

Vegan

25 minutes ago, Vegan said:

I think you're over looking the fact.   I agree the website doesn't state that, but their associates do.  Thats where my research over reaches your opinion.

What "fact"did I overlook? What "website sssociate" stated something that you think backs up what you state, or THINK?  Where does your "research" over-reach my opinion - and more importantly, my EXPERIENCE on this .308AR platform?...

How is it that you think your "research" over-rides what I've already done with this platform?  I'll wait for your answer.  :popcorn:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started drinking when you guys started breaking my balls...so, I'm too fucked up to answer you tonight.  I wish I could answer this thread tomorrow, but I'm in school.   If I don't answer you this week, wait till the weekend...maybe ?   I just don't feel like searching at the moment.  What I can say is, it was either the sponsered sharp shooter (Adams Arms) that stated its DPMS G2 platform, or one of there sponsers. I think it was "Tactical Sh*t" .   I just don't feel like re-watching their videos at the moment.  Cheeers ! 

Edited by Vegan

8 minutes ago, Vegan said:

I started drinking when you guys started breaking my balls...so, I'm too fucked up to answer you tonight.  I wish I could answer this thread tomorrow, but I'm in school.   If I don't answer you this week, wait till the weekend...maybe ?   I just don't feel like searching at the moment.  What I can say is, it was either the sponsered sharp shooter (Adams Arms) that stated its DPMS G2 platform, or one of there sponsers. I think it was "Tactical Sh*t" .   I just don't feel like re-watching their videos at the moment.  Cheeers ! 

Yeah.  You're gonna be fun.

15 minutes ago, RedRiverII said:

50% of parts is not a dissection of the rifle from either the magwell or trigger housing.  Are you of legal age to drink adult beverages?  What grade are you in?  

He's a fuckin' Youngin' that's for damn certain.  He already knows everything, argues against information that he doesn't know about, and counters with bullshiit that doesn't make any sense - because he doesn't know any fucking better.  Yeah - he's smart, and knows it all.

Damn Dumbass.  Grow up and listen - not "hear" - really fucking LISTEN for once.  The shiit you're spouting is because of what you THOUGHT you read - it's not grounded in reality, or fact, or anything that any one of those manufacturers actually stated - it's what you THOUGHT you read...  :bitchslap:

Y'all haven't proved a Goddamn thing to me !  Tell me why these manufactures don't interchange then maybe I'll  give some motherfuckin respect. 

I've been a machinist while working through school. Until you sons of bitches give me some numbers, you can all, do that thing !   

I'm done with your censorship !  fornicate you !

Edited by Vegan

2 minutes ago, Vegan said:

Y'all haven't proved a Goddamn thing to me !  Tell me why these manufactures don't interchange then maybe I'll  some motherfuckin respect. 

I've been a machinist while working through school. Until you sons of bitches give me some numbers, you can all fornicate off !   

I'm done with your poop !  fornicate you !

THERE he is again - didn't listen to a damn thing that was told to him, either.  Imploded, when he didn't understand...   :lmao:

He's a MACHINIST, DAMNIT!!!  :laffs::thumbup:

You're one of those people that DEMAND information - information that we don't have, because you're making up the criteria that you're DEMANDING information for.  None the less - you're one of those people... You think that we HAVE information, so you can DEMAND information, and you think you're ENTITLED to the information that we have - so we OWE you information.

It doesn't fucking work like that.  Not out in the real world.  Good luck with your life, it's gonna suck...  :bitchslap:

Edited by 98Z5V

9 hours ago, Vegan said:

Y'all haven't proved a Goddamn thing to me !  Tell me why these manufactures don't interchange then maybe I'll  give some motherfuckin respect. 

I've been a machinist while working through school. Until you sons of bitches give me some numbers, you can all, do that thing !   

Grow up and stop acting like a cheese dick. 

10 hours ago, Vegan said:

a product of the modern education system

36 minutes ago, sagebrush said:

a product of the modern education system

Parenting brother 👍 they all thought that he was to cute and allowed him to talk $hit without engaging brain as soon as he could start mumbuling. I'm sure the tassel shoe crowd he rolls with think he's a real commando. :lmao:

10 hours ago, Vegan said:

Nobody tried to prove anything to you, it's been clear from the outset that you weren't listening. Good luck with your reliance on speculative web info and that fountain of wisdom Nutnfancy.

17 hours ago, Vegan said:

Maybe ask the different manufactures why they don't all follow a single standardized design for large frame ARs?

Why should different manufactures have interchangeable parts? AR-15 is a standardized design( there are AR-15 variants with proprietary non interchangeable key components). An AR-10 is made by Armalite, all other 308ARs are just that, an AR like rifles. 

I don't expect my AMC 360 engine to interchange parts with a Chrysler 360 engine.

52 minutes ago, dpete said:

But.....but   why?   They both have the same number 360 in their name!    :argue:     :laffs:

Similar to the gun world where 'experts' claim all sorts 308AR compatibility I had 'experts' tell me that I could swap in a Chrysler EFI manifold as a straight up bolt on to modernize my carburetor AMC 360 engine. 😲

Ok you bitches...I have some bad news for all you doubters !  Yeah, thats right.  Read it and weep  ! 

As a matter of fact.   Look at it really , really good; in these wonderful jpeg photos....damn it !

https://forum.snipershide.com/threads/remington-r10-308.6957218/#post-8256602

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Vegan said:

Ok you bitches...I have some bad news for all you doubters !  Yeah, thats right.  Read it and weep  ! 

As a matter of fact.   Look at it really , really good; in these wonderful jpeg photos....damn it !

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

If you were trying to make the point that you like a cluttered workspace, I concede that you were correct.

Otherwise, whatever you were trying to convey is still about as clear as mud.

3 hours ago, Vegan said:

Guess you found a new home.  We will miss you.  :thumbup:

well-bye-28028501.png