• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hello from Louisiana

PeytanCWO

Hello,

I am a new member from Louisiana. I am a 3rd generation 101st Airborne Ranger recently retired, 38 days ago to be exact. My wife, children and I just moved back to Louisiana from Ft.Campbell,KY. I am a collector and fairly good gunsmith with my main interest being in large caliber pistols and rifles. In the most part European made and high end U.S. made weaponry. I look forward to being an active member here, and would like to take this opportunity to say God bless the USA, and pray for our dire situation.

Peytan

3 hours ago, PeytanCWO said:

I am a 3rd generation 101st Airborne Ranger recently retired, 38 days ago to be exact.

That's one hell of a family accomplishment, and dedication.  Quite honorable, and very commendable, not only just for you, but for all three generations. Well done, for you all. :hail:

I see Chief Warrant Officer at the end of your screen name - what MOS/Career field were you in?  I was a SIGINT guy, and gravitated towards Infantry assignments, until (according to a Career Branch Manager) I spent too much time "HIDING" in SF assignments.  Yeah, Branch Manager really told me that. I was "hiding" in the SF assignments...  Fucking douchbag DC/Alexandria piece of shiit...  :laffs: