• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

31 minutes ago, DNP said:

Screw derailing it. That’s what he wants. It’s now my goal to keep this thread on track. 

That's what I was thinking, too...   :banana:  We pick one thing stated in this thread, and stick to it...   :lmao:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, dpete said:

But do we pick beavers, turtles, hookers, or grandmas?   Or hookers with large beavers who are grandmas?    :thumbup:

SEE?!   :laffs:It went SO SIDEWAYS, SO FAST!   This is gonna be a tough one to get onto ANY track...   :lmao:

12 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

What happened to fireflies?  I used to see them when I was a kid but I haven't seen any more than 10 years.

I don't know what your latitude is, or what the climate is like there (or how it has changed over time); nor where you grew up for that matter...

Fireflies have a very specific window in which the "operate". I found a beer bottle cap with a "fact" about fireflies years ago... It's roughly a single month in which they chemically light up, for breeding purposes of course; but strictly dependent on the weather. They still exist in NYS last time I checked. I don't recall them being at all active or prevalent in urban areas at all... Open "wild growing" fields; and some specific farm crops are usually overburdened though.

The smear on the windscreen when driving; or riding through those areas at night?... Epic!

"Chomp ,  chomp went the beaver,  doing what beaver's do best."  What they do best is change the whole friggin lake into something that works well for them and screw you.  Red headed beavers are the worst,  just ask around this board.   Poor turtles,  no wonder they develop such a hard shell.   

Edited by RedRiverII

3 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

What happened to fireflies?  I used to see them when I was a kid but I haven't seen any more than 10 years.

Know the answer to that one. Too much outdoor light at night. They can’t find each other to breed. Truth.

this dude is scary.

https://twistedsifter.com/videos/deadlift-world-record-by-hafthor-bjornsson/

Whoa that's awesome ^^^

Another random,  never to be considered worthy of mentioning,  thought.  I have the same money in my wallet for three weeks now.  $90.00 would have went in a couple of days before on just about nothing.  Today it's the same $90.00 and I don't remember the last time I could say that.  I'm not even playing the lottery,  or buying a cup of coffee or a hamburger.  Dang!

36 minutes ago, RedRiverII said:

I have the same money in my wallet for three weeks now.

Same here! A. Nobody want's that paper money. And: B. what's worthy buying these days? I don't want any of that fast food; or soggy cardboard boxed food these days...