Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

So y'all don't eat canned stew then.

Used to like Dinty Moore beef stew but they cheapened the recipe over the years so only eat it now if my choices are stew or Beef-a-Roni. Never noticed a change in the aroma, my schit always smells like roses anyway :laffs:

On 5/27/2020 at 12:12 AM, 98Z5V said:

:thefinger:

They're all rescues. Every one. And they're all a$sholes.  Fits my personality.  Plus, I can't leave a dog for a week, but I can leave a cat. Pile up food, set out waterbowls, make sure there's enough cat-shiit-gravel for them, and just FUK 'EM.  They'll be fine when I get back.  And, they don't give a shiit if I come back, unless they ran out of something that I mentioned above.

I did life with the 105lb Rott sleeping on top of my chest, year-old asshead, strong as fuk.  "Pup," they say he was.  That fucker was stronger than me, and sleeping was like a fucking Jiu-Jitsu fight every night. 

Jesus I’ve never felt more closer to you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I miss my rot he was a 115# lap dog. Hanks 8# pokey feet a bad enough. And yes I love that he freedom of being a crazy cat dad 

1 minute ago, shepp said:

Jesus I’ve never felt more closer to you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You know the deal, brother.  Dogs have "owners."  Cats have "assistants," those a$sholes. 

My Rott was fucking AMAZING.  10lbs for every month old he was, until 10 months - 100lbs.  at 11 months, he was 105.  At two years, he was 125.  At 3 years, he was 152lbs - and just RIPPED, like Arnold in the original Terminator.  He was a fucking beast.  I had to get rid of him because my first wife was a fucking biotch.  So, $2k dog - I gave him away for free to a familiy friend in Ohio - and I paid my own money to air-freight his happy ass from Washington to Ohio.  They got him for FREE.  THAT pissed her off, too...   :laffs::thefinger:

At 5 years old, he almost ate the local mailman.  After that, it was downhill for him.  Lesson learned - do NOT be a stranger that approaches the front door every single day.  Not with him, the way I trained him.  He was a protector, and a giant fucking version of that protector, too. 

I had an orange Tiger cat at the time - the whole time I had the Rott - and that cat could kick that dog's ass ANYTIME.  That was a badass cat.  He'd get on top of that giant dog and ride him through the house...   :laffs::hail:

This sums it up.  :thumbup:

Instagram-dda12b.png

14 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

You know the deal, brother.  Dogs have "owners."  Cats have "assistants," those a$sholes. 

My Rott was fucking AMAZING.  10lbs for every month old he was, until 10 months - 100lbs.  at 11 months, he was 105.  At two years, he was 125.  At 3 years, he was 152lbs - and just RIPPED, like Arnold in the original Terminator.  He was a fucking beast.  I had to get rid of him because my first wife was a fucking biotch.  So, $2k dog - I gave him away for free to a familiy friend in Ohio - and I paid my own money to air-freight his happy ass from Washington to Ohio.  They got him for FREE.  THAT pissed her off, too...   :laffs::thefinger:

At 5 years old, he almost ate the local mailman.  After that, it was downhill for him.  Lesson learned - do NOT be a stranger that approaches the front door every single day.  Not with him, the way I trained him.  He was a protector, and a giant fucking version of that protector, too. 

I had an orange Tiger cat at the time - the whole time I had the Rott - and that cat could kick that dog's ass ANYTIME.  That was a badass cat.  He'd get on top of that giant dog and ride him through the house...   :laffs::hail:

This sums it up.  :thumbup:

Instagram-dda12b.png

When I met my ex she had an older Rot and a black cat and I fell in love with both the rot used to get his tit in a rigger every-time we fucked out fought. But it was all a show, if you didn’t know him he’s scare the fuck outa you but he was a big pussy. Her black cat in the other hand was a bad ass bitch, I’d push her boundaries and she’d make me pay lol. Shortly before I bought my house we bought her son a rot puppy names hayden (after Nicky hayden). He was on that same path when I kicked her out he was 110-115# and got bigger, he had some issues mainly due to her neglecting him. We used to go for rides in my ex cab s10 he would stand with his back feet in the front two seats his front feet in the ex cab and his bowling ball head out the slider. 

B8F39C94-3310-4D95-9E3D-E9781A54230F.jpeg

640394E7-CD0F-45E1-A17B-81DE7D98EEA8.jpeg

Edited by shepp

My Rott HATED my Jeep...   :laffs:  As big and bad as he was - I throw his ass in the Jeep and take him for a ride.  If the doors were ON- he was cool. Sitting in the passenger seat, hanging out, tongue FLAPPIN'!  If the doors were NOT on the Jeep... then that fucker was all UP AGAINST ME, to the point that I couldn't even shift that thing, with his heavy ass laying over on me...   :lmao:

He did NOT LIKE the no-doors shiit.  Not even.  

miss my boy K~os 195# runt. German pure bread,  had him almost 5 years and was (poisoned) fed by the neighbor. had to put him down. @ 6 months he was 105 # and pulled me over a coffee table playing tugowar with a 2" rope. very loved by everyone that didnt take his food! Had fun with the cat..

On 5/29/2020 at 1:52 AM, Lane said:

That thread had my busting a gut when I first signed up here... Had to re-live it again just now. I was crying laughing at a few bit of the thread; and of course the video. 

I'm considering trying to find a can for myself. Seems like a great Covid-19 project; not sure what the net weight of the meat is (minus bone). But I'd drink the juice; what's the worst that can happen?

You can get the jake leg, foam at the mouth, crave water, shidt your pants, turn yellow , get night shakes, and go deaf, and plumb blind. other than that you will be fine after eating Sweet Sue canned chicken.  ....Oh by the way you can get it from AMAZON as soon as it becomes available again, It is said to cure the Chinese virus in one day, You will die before the virus get's a chance at you.

I heard this from a reliable source at the local Tractor Supply.

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Here is my version attempting to get stoned on catmint out in the garden. 

IMG_1954.thumb.JPG.28cef0f7dfeac006ec5ce7189b7674b3.JPG

Last year my son and I were working on the boat that was parked close to those plants.  He walked through them a couple of times and when we came into the house the cat damm near made love to his shoes!  Funnier than heII!   At close to 18 he now has purrfected the art of napping.

IMG_2829.thumb.JPG.aa52106af833fb3c842d4ad4a73608c0.JPG

18 minutes ago, dpete said:

Here is my version attempting to get stoned on catmint out in the garden. 

IMG_1954.thumb.JPG.28cef0f7dfeac006ec5ce7189b7674b3.JPG

Last year my son and I were working on the boat that was parked close to those plants.  He walked through them a couple of times and when we came into the house the cat damm near made love to his shoes!  Funnier than heII!   At close to 18 he now has purrfected the art of napping.

IMG_2829.thumb.JPG.aa52106af833fb3c842d4ad4a73608c0.JPG

He‘a comfy being all camo’d out blending into his carpet surroundings. I have a striped tabby he’s huge but thinks he is a dog.

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

That's Tom and Rob at an after-party during Shot Show.

MIght be.  I don't remember the horse heads or the bikini tops, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen...   :banana:

14 hours ago, dpete said:

The same with this guy(Bob).  Greets me at the door when I come home and begs for scraps from the table.

Dean greets me at the door when I come home from work and begs for scraps of chicken wings. Hank (all black) loves popcorn and potato chips and I can’t sit down eatting ice cream in the house she’s literally in my face and pawing at it.

1441FFDC-7B1F-4230-B510-0574ABC4751E.jpeg

Edited by shepp

Less of a random thread now that it has developed a topic. That was a crazy experiment. Typically a thread will derail and turn into chaos. If you start a thread in chaos, how long does it take to stabilize?

1538B684-A467-4FB2-995F-67057D6F3B37.jpeg

761A540E-0CB5-4913-BF64-717FCCDB25C2.jpeg

2A7EA175-72F2-476D-81A1-CA67149D93EB.jpeg