• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I got that from my brother.

Maybe you will like this one.

IMG_20200418_164614_01.thumb.jpg.ba0fe6d5fe0e5135f4e5bc8606fa7d4c.jpg

Exactly.  These rat-bastard twin black tiger cats are pushing my limits.  They're 9 months old now, and bigger than "full-sized cats."  And, they're assholes.  TactiCat still smacks them around, but they're pushing his buttons, too. Complete jackasses.  They were fucking up the other day, and got the electric leaf blower blasted at them.  Fukheads. 

8 minutes ago, DNP said:

It still kills me that you’re the bad ass ranger cat lady. 

:thefinger:

They're all rescues. Every one. And they're all a$sholes.  Fits my personality.  Plus, I can't leave a dog for a week, but I can leave a cat. Pile up food, set out waterbowls, make sure there's enough cat-shiit-gravel for them, and just FUK 'EM.  They'll be fine when I get back.  And, they don't give a shiit if I come back, unless they ran out of something that I mentioned above.

I did life with the 105lb Rott sleeping on top of my chest, year-old asshead, strong as fuk.  "Pup," they say he was.  That fucker was stronger than me, and sleeping was like a fucking Jiu-Jitsu fight every night. 

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

Don't eat this, either - we know what it did to Angel...

That thread had my busting a gut when I first signed up here... Had to re-live it again just now. I was crying laughing at a few bit of the thread; and of course the video. 

I'm considering trying to find a can for myself. Seems like a great Covid-19 project; not sure what the net weight of the meat is (minus bone). But I'd drink the juice; what's the worst that can happen?

58 minutes ago, Lane said:

That thread had my busting a gut when I first signed up here... Had to re-live it again just now. I was crying laughing at a few bit of the thread; and of course the video. 

I'm considering trying to find a can for myself. Seems like a great Covid-19 project; not sure what the net weight of the meat is (minus bone). But I'd drink the juice; what's the worst that can happen?

Seriously, man?  We think it killed Angel...  

6 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Seriously, man?  We think it killed Angel...  

I was unaware of that tidbit; but had noticed I've never seen him around here...

I wasn't asking for any prizes; maybe need to load up on water first? Food is food; been getting "creative" since NY won't loosen the vise. Feel like he should have fried up some of that chicken skin; what a waste. :lmao:

Just to be clear here... Cuomo has decided that Phase 2 can't happen now. When does that mean Phase 2 can happen? That's the ever moving goal post that's bounced around in the politics forum for a while. I am not surprised by this whatsoever. But Phase 1 means jack all to pretty much everyone who wasn't essential to begin with.

Finding food is still a joke in many ways. Only takes one power outage to kill all the "fresh" food people have been hoarding and freezing. 

Canned whole chicken sounds like a delicacy at this point. I'm going to hunt for this can... :hail:

31YPFVcHntL.jpg

14 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

So y'all don't eat canned stew then.

Only if I have no other choice. Haven’t had any in many many years. I think since hunting trips when I was but 12 or so. Can’t remember what or if it affected my aroma. Now Vienna sausages and spam I’ve had those recently - no effects. I have never tried the chicken 98z posted. Apparently I don’t want to either.