• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

Shhh, ask tom the last night of 2017. He and I were all that were stirring except.. EL CHUCABRE. We saved the whole camp from being ripped to bits without firing a single shot. We stared down the beast, eye to eye.  He totally pushed me forward at my back. We stared down the beast for what was eternity.. and than it vanished! I poop you not as Tom was my witness. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Kim, I like you already... I like tom bc he is not normal.. "touch of crazy"... and yet if i was  meek.. He wouldn't like me either... ask him about the tequila and and falling off the horse

5 minutes ago, sketch said:

Shhh, ask tom the last night of 2017. He and I were all that were stirring except.. EL CHUCABRE. We saved the whole camp from being ripped to bits without firing a single shot. We stared down the beast, eye to eye.  He totally pushed me forward at my back. We stared down the beast for what was eternity.. and than it vanished! I poop you not as Tom was my witness. 

Dont confuse with El Chopracobre the aldult version this was a pup.

6 minutes ago, sketch said:

This is Tom - I feel like I need to delineate this now...  :laffs:

That was the Great Chupacabra Attack of 2017, right there...  :lmao:

Just now, 98Z5V said:

Bro, you know I can't live without the chaos...    FML...

This is Kim. hush Tom.. You are more chaos... Got used to quiet life... Enters you... I can not blame you.. You are my type of crazy..

I need to lock my fukin' computer up.  It's that simple.  I'm pass-wording every post from now on.  Reds are batshiit nutz, brunette's aren't that bad - but I love Jodi Arias.  The Blondes are my kryptonite.  Can't do "normal blondes" - they HAVE to have problems.  If it can't kill me, it doesn't interest me.  My curse, my blessing - however you interpret that.  I can't interpret it, throughout my own life.  It has to scare me.  Or it's boring.

I won the lotto here.  I won Kimmy.  Again.  Lucky me.  :banana::lmao:

On 5/19/2022 at 12:44 PM, Rsquared said:

I stumbled across this guy Vic a while back. This dude thinks like most of us.

I've never seen him - before this one.  I LIKE Ticked Off Vic!!!   :lmao::banana: