• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, unforgiven said:

So the annulment took almost 5 years got the paperwork back a few months ago granting it. Married Mida again this morning in church. 

Is it me or does that shirt make me look fat.🤔

image.jpg

This is a FUKKIN TRICK QUESTION!!!   :thefinger:

This is like a woman asking you "Does this dress make my ass look fat?..."   No, baby - your ASS makes your ass look fat!"    But, we don't say that...  We KNOW what will happen.

I'm not answering you, brother.  Your shirt is fine - looks damn good on you, too.  :hail:

Congrats again, brother - tell Mida I'm calling tomorrow...   :laffs::thumbup:

FWIW - I didn't shoot him.  I almost did.  He was up in the roll cage at the A-pillar and the crossbar.  The hardtop was on, and it's fiberglass. 

Like I've told @blue109 in the past, with the pool pump cover saga - I wish I knew more about fiberglass.  If I did, and I knew I could fix it, I would have shot that snake.

Still, to be continued...

Shot or cut.......that Fuker would've had to die just because.

Snakes rule of thumb for R2. If you come within visual distance.........you die. PERIOD

And yes......I'd like to expand that to many other creatures wondering this planet. In no specific order.

On 6/10/2022 at 12:37 PM, unforgiven said:

So the annulment took almost 5 years got the paperwork back a few months ago granting it. Married Mida again this morning in church. 

Is it me or does that shirt make me look fat.🤔

image.jpg

Congrats brother

The placement of the camera and flashing a bit of leg, I didn't even notice the shirt...

On 6/10/2022 at 7:45 PM, 98Z5V said:

FWIW - I didn't shoot him.  I almost did.  He was up in the roll cage at the A-pillar and the crossbar.  The hardtop was on, and it's fiberglass. 

Like I've told @blue109 in the past, with the pool pump cover saga - I wish I knew more about fiberglass.  If I did, and I knew I could fix it, I would have shot that snake.

Still, to be continued...

Did I ever update that? Nothing sealed those cracks. I ended up taking a chance on a random Amazon find that seemed to be the correct dimensions, and it fit. Happily ever after.

Did I miss something? You have a jeep? Did you always have a jeep squirreled away somewhere?

28 minutes ago, blue109 said:

Did I ever update that? Nothing sealed those cracks. I ended up taking a chance on a random Amazon find that seemed to be the correct dimensions, and it fit. Happily ever after.

Did I miss something? You have a jeep? Did you always have a jeep squirreled away somewhere?

WTF...   :laffs:

1993 YJ Wrangler, original owner, bought it new off the lot.  In 1993.  I can say "it's been on the east coast" since about Aug 2009, when I moved it to Virginia.  It never made it back to the west coast, or the desert.  I got out of VA in late 2010, made it to Ohio, and it's been in Ohio ever since. 

Time to fix that.   :thumbup:

1 hour ago, blue109 said:

Locked diffs front & rear, hub conversion on front, full-float conversion on rear, engine mods for dayz, 6" coil conversion for suspension (cool for a YJ, all the way), 33s, Warn XD9000 winch (for other people, not me), front cage kit...  and my prized possessions for the whole thing...  HMMWV front shackles, mounted straight into the front bumper.  "Liberated" those things from an Air Force HMMWV whilst on a deployment.

Today, before I put the cover back on  - it needs to get to the desert with me, again.  Needs to come back home.

IMG_0853.thumb.JPG.4f7263543b8bd71cb3025e06dcc30c94.JPG

IMG_0856.thumb.JPG.60b82d08857a32193447b329295f7364.JPG

IMG_0858.thumb.JPG.b9f1ff9286a65b6d39eda4983f3778ac.JPG

Edited by 98Z5V

Here's a pic of where that fucker snake was living, when I got the doors open.  Pay attention to the red squiggly lines - that was him.  Sorry I didn't take the time to get pics of the actual snake -but when I saw him, I was busy, and he needed to GO...  Now.

972679758_IMG_0859Snake.thumb.jpg.db2c8f96a74dfbe7e739e4c8ca6043f4.jpg

• 1 month later...