• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Other than the drugs and stealing electricity, I can admire these people.  I would love to have the underground bunker.

https://www.12news.com/article/news/local/arizona/mcso-arsenal-of-weapons-drugs-cash-found-in-waddell-bunker-mother-son-arrested/75-c22d4e22-5041-40d6-ac50-d95bc442e0b6?

It is close to Tom.  It looks like something he would help to build to perfect his plans before execution. :thumbup:

Don't know if you've come across Colin Fruz he documented the bunker he built then the underground tunnel.

He has a wide range of interesting projects and suspect if he wasn't based out of England there would be some entertaining videos involving firearms and cannons.

Edited by Cunuckgaucho

On 10/29/2022 at 10:59 AM, Armed Eye Doc said:

Other than the drugs and stealing electricity, I can admire these people.  I would love to have the underground bunker.

https://www.12news.com/article/news/local/arizona/mcso-arsenal-of-weapons-drugs-cash-found-in-waddell-bunker-mother-son-arrested/75-c22d4e22-5041-40d6-ac50-d95bc442e0b6?

It is close to Tom.  It looks like something he would help to build to perfect his plans before execution. :thumbup:

According to the article - the embedded vid...

"36 weapons..."

I stopped it at that.  Those are amateurs.  They might have a 3-level container-setup.  36 weapons...

Fucking beginners. 

On 10/30/2022 at 9:57 PM, 98Z5V said:

According to the article - the embedded vid...

"36 weapons..."

I stopped it at that.  Those are amateurs.  They might have a 3-level container-setup.  36 weapons...

Fucking beginners. 

Lol completely agree! There was a similar article a few years ago about some “extremist” getting busted with weapons and they were going on about him having 10k rounds of ammunition like that was insane. My mind jumped to thinking nice start, I get nervous when I drop below that in just 22lr. It made me take inventory of my ammunition and I realized I better not end up on the news cause they’ll say I’m trying to go invade some other nation or some bs like that. Dafaq these people think the definition of “well regulated” means. 

A beautiful evening here outside of our nations capitol. 63 outside, I've got all the windows open. The boys at Andrews Air Force Base must be doing maneuvers, or touch and go's tonight. Got a lot of war birds in the air flying by every couple of minutes. Sometimes it's nice living in the landing pattern for the airstrip. You can hear your tax dollars at work.

Now.....the C5's can get loud as they "spin up" for landing. :lmao:

Yep. I hear ya Doc. The C-5's here have a very specific growl as they pass overhead. You can hear the engines change as they prep for landing.

I'm about 10 miles out.

When they're taking off in my direction, you usually hear the warbirds. Those things tend to roar for a couple minutes or so after they pass over head (Pratt & Whitney / GE Aerospace at work). Plus, they tend to be standing on it to gain altitude.

The BIG birds will slowly hum by, not too much louder than a civvy airliner. It's kinda amazing how "quiet" those things can be on take-off. But then be so fukin noisy during a standard landing. They'll scream as they pass overhead during landing.

12 hours ago, Rsquared said:

A beautiful evening here outside of our nations capitol. 63 outside, I've got all the windows open. The boys at Andrews Air Force Base must be doing maneuvers, or touch and go's tonight. Got a lot of war birds in the air flying by every couple of minutes. Sometimes it's nice living in the landing pattern for the airstrip. You can hear your tax dollars at work.

Now.....the C5's can get loud as they "spin up" for landing. :lmao:

Just practicing up for next weeks election. 

3 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

After voting I saw a sign ...

YES on 308

Ha! Shoulda grabbed that one just for the photo op possibilities!

I believe that was the proposition allowing illegals in state college tuition rates if they attended 2+years and graduated from an AZ school. 

Edited by blue109

Just now, DNP said:

Ain’t that a bunch of crap. If I attend AZ I get to pay more, but if I’m here illegally I can get the in-state price?  I guess they figure if the gubment is going to pay it, might as well give them the lower rate. 

Meh. You still have to meet residency requirements to get the in state tuition rate. I'd rather illegals get an education and become productive members of society than continue living off that government tit

9 hours ago, blue109 said:

I'd rather illegals get an education

They will get an education all right, woke university will make sure they understand. I don't know if it's a different crowd that comes to my neighborhood or what but I've yet to meet an illegal that came off to me as needing educated...... at least compared to the professors I had, they required education.

So again...your options are illegals who sit home and collect government checks....or illegals who potentially become useful members of society. I'll take an industrious foreigner over a lazy POS native any day.  Woke university has a much easier time brainwashing rich white kids than it does people who have actually struggled. 

6 minutes ago, blue109 said:

your options are illegals who sit home and collect government checks....or illegals who potentially become useful members of society.

What I see here is they do both, work under one name and collect the benefits under another name or just plain lie on the paperwork, say they aren't married so the wife gets goodies. They have a very well staffed social services office here that guides them through getting the most from America in Spanish and many other languages. I hate the system but at least someone is working so the plants stay open, the younger whites were satisfied with the welfare so nobody was cutting the pork chops, it is MISERABLE work, they are bringing in east Africans now, the children of the immigrants that came here in the 90's don't want to cut pork chops, got educated and are leaving, their parents sell the house and retire back to Mexico and I get to shop an authentic African market in Denison Iowa while my property taxes ramp up with every new mark that buys a house for too much.

For my little town I can pin the change on Reagan's amnesty, before that there were two Hispanic(Mexican) families in town, somewhere around the 25th anniversary of that Hispanics became the majority in my town, over 3,000, not on any official documents but all you have to do is look around to see it, check the school rosters. On a local level it's starting to change politics, we had always been a democrat/union town but as the Hispanic population increased with new citizen voters it's becoming more and more conservative, they are starting to put down their political marker and it ain't as blue as the blue team here thought, LIBERTAD First.

3 hours ago, blue109 said:

So again...your options are illegals who sit home and collect government checks....or illegals who potentially become useful members of society. I'll take an industrious foreigner over a lazy POS native any day.  Woke university has a much easier time brainwashing rich white kids than it does people who have actually struggled. 

Good points. 

2 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

What I see here is they do both, work under one name and collect the benefits under another name or just plain lie on the paperwork, say they aren't married so the wife gets goodies.

I see it at work as well.  People come in with a couple of different names.  When they say they have been seen at the clinic before but we can't find them in the system, the respond "OK, check this name."