• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/22/2020 at 2:21 PM, DNP said:

Well, sight problem is solved!  Some bad-ass from Wa with a killer 308 tattoo

( @sketch)

sent me something really nice. I’m still blown away by the kindness and can’t thank him enough.  

I’ll be happy to have that sitting on top of the rifle and reminding me of you man. Thank you. 

6D4CF236-2B48-4EA5-8282-D217C2F8C857.jpeg

Damn son!! I just got the PA red dot like grandpa 98 has pushed I really like it from inside the house I still need to shoot it. Pistol class rifles this fall??

Hell yeah!

the PA dot is great. We got one of the blem  ones for my dad. This one gets sighted in on Saturday and I’m going to run a few different ammo types through it to see if it likes anything better than another. Then I can start to work out any kinks. 

13 minutes ago, DNP said:

Hell yeah!

the PA dot is great. We got one of the blem  ones for my dad. This one gets sighted in on Saturday and I’m going to run a few different ammo types through it to see if it likes anything better than another. Then I can start to work out any kinks. 

Been trying to get a buddy of mine to shoot at his place I hate not having land like you. I still haven't shot my fnx 45 and it’s bullshit

5 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Don't feel bad brother. I still haven't even shot that Springfield 1911 RO that I bought last YEAR. And that's a crime all in itself.

I edited that to say bullshit cuz both those statements are 🤬🤬

4 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

^^^ That right there is that Complicated Shiit...   that you're not supposed to Complicate Shiit with, brother. 

We'll work it all out.  Range Session is a must, but we'll solve it.  :thumbup:

We’re gonna find a way to get me $175 back in a range session?

• 1 year later...

Woke up this morning. I have a day off... Believe that, it doesn't happen much for me lately. So i wanna build a gun. 

I have a complete glock 9/40 lower by QD done and just need to make a upper. I have a 9mm BCG was chillin' in my fancy toolbox (like Tom's) I know i have stripped upper receivers and a couple handguards in boxes just need a barrel. This may just be a spare parts build. I even have bling bling parts in baggies in the tool box. Just checked... Oh Fuk i do have anodized parts. I have a raw stripped upper also , going to paint it ! 

I will have this done before the fall shoot !!!!!

Edited by MikedaddyH

On 10/9/2021 at 7:50 AM, MikedaddyH said:

Woke up this morning. I have a day off... Believe that, it doesn't happen much for me lately. So i wanna build a gun. 

I have a complete glock 9/40 lower by QD done and just need to make a upper. I have a 9mm BCG was chillin' in my fancy toolbox (like Tom's) I know i have stripped upper receivers and a couple handguards in boxes just need a barrel. This may just be a spare parts build. I even have bling bling parts in baggies in the tool box. Just checked... Oh Fuk i do have anodized parts. I have a raw stripped upper also , going to paint it ! 

I will have this done before the fall shoot !!!!!

This is great! When I need a "fix" I prefer to make it.. work = rewards. 

On 10/17/2021 at 3:44 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

I have enough parts to build most of several guns.  I don't think I could complete anything without ordering parts.

I just built a 16" precision gun from a barrel that Ballistic Advantage put on sale.  Bought the barrel.  Only other things I had to buy were the grip, buttstock, LaRue trigger, and a handguard.  I had grips in a pile - but that's my "I don't like these things" pile.  Bought the one I wanted instead. 

Oh, I need a specific red dot for this one, too.  I'll have to get that still. 

Spare parts RULE!   :lmao:

Just built a 16" 223 Wylde bear Creek had the barrel on sale and I didn't have one of those chambered rifles. Now I'm out of railed fore ends. Time to order more parts. Still have plenty of parts to build 5.56 guns just no railed fore ends. 80% 308 lower is on its way. Got to do something with this 6.5 creedmoor barrel laying here.

44 minutes ago, shooterrex said:

Now I'm out of railed fore ends.

The MI Combat Rail is pretty slick - this is my 2nd one now.  See if you can catch a sale somewhere on one.  It's worth it.  Here's the 12" on a 16" barrel.

IMG_0588.thumb.JPG.a05681768da0703d8b4ccfbc616ac6f8.JPG