• Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR10 value OPINION

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

We help enable each other when we can. He's a great friend

I'm sure he'll never be banned on Full30, either.

This is how the corrupt news media started playing their games, too. "Quid Pro Quo" Joe was a master at it. 

I'm just sayin'...  :popcorn:

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Do  the Luth & the Magpul PRS stocks replace the A2 stock alone or are further components necessary? (Buffer tube, other parts etc) 

Which Luth, and which MagPul PRS?  There's about 5 versions of the Luth, and one will fit what ya got.  The PRS 3 works for either a carbine or rifle receiver extension - both extensions work with the PRS 3.

9 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Which Luth, and which MagPul PRS?  There's about 5 versions of the Luth, and one will fit what ya got.  The PRS 3 works for either a carbine or rifle receiver extension - both extensions work with the PRS 3.

Not sure which Luth i was looking at. Yes, the PRS 3. 

So the Magpul will utilize existing parts on my Armalite AR10T, I wouldn't need ANYTHING else to install?

2 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Yes, the PRS 3. 

So the Magpul will utilize existing parts on my Armalite AR10T, I wouldn't need ANYTHING else to install?

Correct.  PRS 3 doesn't care which recoil system you're running.  It works with both.  :thumbup:

19 hours ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Do  the Luth & the Magpul PRS stocks replace the A2 stock alone or are further components necessary? (Buffer tube, other parts etc) 

Order the right Luth, probably the MBA 1, and nothing else is necessary.

4 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

👍

I'm fairly certain the Magpul has Mlok slots on the bottom so I can install a rail & my Accushot monopod, I'm not sure if the Luth does or not

Don’t think it does. I went with the Luth to keep the weight down as it was quite a bit lighter then the Magpul products.

Edited by Sisco

4 hours ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

👍

I'm fairly certain the Magpul has Mlok slots on the bottom so I can install a rail & my Accushot monopod, I'm not sure if the Luth does or not

Primary Arms put the PRS 3 on sale today, $206.   That's pretty good, right there.

https://www.primaryarms.com/magpul-precision-rifle-stock-adjustable-prs-flat-dark-earth

When you add it to the cart, it's $205.99.   :thumbup:

25 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Primary Arms put the PRS 3 on sale today, $206.   That's pretty good, right there.

https://www.primaryarms.com/magpul-precision-rifle-stock-adjustable-prs-flat-dark-earth

When you add it to the cart, it's $205.99.   :thumbup:

Damn, thanks! Best price ive seen! Nice to save @Belt Fed a few $$ when I can.....

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade