• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR10 value OPINION

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Fair enough,  thats a reasonable request.  We're on a GUN forum, shouldn't be too difficult finding another   "target " if you know what I mean  

I'm not instigating or anything, but I think @Rsquared came up before in conversation.  You know...   :popcorn:

58 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Oh noooooo. You're not instigating anything at all are you?

Fuker!

Guard your card info, brother - Lone Wolf is on the prowl...   Looking for ANOTHER Sugar Daddy!...   :lmao::banana:

35 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

😂🤣

On 5/15/2021 at 12:54 AM, 98Z5V said:

I'm innocent in all this - don't try to drag me into your shenanigans...   :thefinger:

Innocent and you................NEVER go together.

Oh...and :thefinger: right back at you.....................................................................Fuker

33 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Anyone know if this style has the same comb height as the mil spec A2? Also, Is it a decent sturdy option or trash?

The MOE rifle stock is a great stock.  Same comb height as the A1/A2 stocks.  Just better, in every way, over an A1 or A2 stock.  I have one of them, and I love it.

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

The MOE rifle stock is a great stock.  Same comb height as the A1/A2 stocks.  Just better, in every way, over an A1 or A2 stock.  I have one of them, and I love it.

If height is the same , I'm weighing if I need the adjustable $200+ PRS 3  since this is sturdy,  has a rubber recoil plate & Knock outs to mount a rail w/ Accushot monopod

Buy one. Run it. If you decide you need the PRS, build another rifle. Or sell me your MOE and buy your PRS then. I’ll give you what you paid, minus the shipping to you, but plus the shipping to me. Not as good as the usual 308 guarantee, but a pretty fair deal I think. 

13 minutes ago, DNP said:

Buy one. Run it. If you decide you need the PRS, build another rifle. Or sell me your MOE and buy your PRS then. I’ll give you what you paid, minus the shipping to you, but plus the shipping to me. Not as good as the usual 308 guarantee, but a pretty fair deal I think. 

Ooooh - he really twisted it up - but it makes sense. 

Well played @DNP