• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The new Olympics we need

dpete

Yep, I'd be in for that version, all the way.

I haven't even tuned in a single event this year,on TV.  Not one.  I catch a few clips online here and there, if I'm even interested.  It started WOKE, and I tuned out.  I really liked Tamyra Mensah-Stock - she is the type of athlete that we need to be selecting for the Olympic team.  All those backturners need to be banned from Olympic competition for LIFE.

Rapinoe needs to go.  Her time is up.  She needs to move on with life, because nobody gives a single shiit what she thinks, and where she's presenting her opinions is the wrong place to present them - on the field.  Get the fuk out.  Subway is feeling that right now, for signing her. 

Might as well be better for Subway to bring back Jared the Rapist. 

I stopped watching all sports on all levels, the woke has ruined all of them. used to really like pro football, especially when it's too cold to do anything outside. haven't watched a game since the first kneeling.Used to watch nascar until they started that BLM crap. haven't watched a second of that since then. The olympics can die for all i care. i'm disappointed that the coaches of these woke idiots are not throwing them off the team to NEVER wear the USA colors again..

Edited by Belt Fed

20 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

I stopped watching all sports on all levels, the woke has ruined all of them. used to really like pro football, especially when it's too cold to do anything outside. haven't watched a game since the first kneeling.Used to watch nascar until they started that BLM crap. haven't watched a second of that since then. The olympics can die for all i care. i'm disappointed that the coaches of these woke idiots are not throwing them off the team to NEVER wear the USA colors again..

Couldn't agree more. I've done the same.

16 minutes ago, sketch said:

More proud Americans need to step up and represent 🇺🇸

The Olympic Training Committee (USOPC) literally LIVES with these people.  If you're training as an Olympian, you LIVE at the training grounds.  YOU LIVE THERE.  YOU TRAIN YOUR ASS OFF.  THEY WATCH YOU. THEY COACH YOU.  THEY TRAIN YOU...   THEY DETERMINE WHO "MAKES THE TEAM."

Period.   :popcorn:

Screen these motherfuckers.  You have ample opportunity.  Any anti-American, anti-flag, anti-ANYTHING-you-see, that isn't "MERICA!  100% and then some!...   Buh-bye.

You are OFF THE TEAM. 

"Sorry, you're a really good athlete, but your visions, goals, social-media posts, AND ALL THAT OTHER ANTI-AMERICAN SHIIT YOU'RE DOING!!!...   just doesn't coincide with how we think an Olympian representing the United States of America should be.  Thanks for playing, we'll see you later.  You are now OFF the team..."

But, then...  what do I know about any team-player "sports."  

EDIT - Love to hear from @JBMatt on this topic.  Brother, any  "Fuk America"  turn-your-back-on -a-flag bullshiit during your time in Colorado?...   I'm betting not.

For what it's worth, brother - you might as well out yourself now, and just spill all the beans.  I'll start...  :laffs:  Just so some jackwagons can get a perspective...  

That was your LIFE for 10 years.  You lived in Colorado for 10 years, SHOOTING.  That was your only job...   And you obviously don't suck...   :lmao::banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

On 8/12/2021 at 11:20 PM, 98Z5V said:

I really liked Tamyra Mensah-Stock - she is the type of athlete that we need to be selecting for the Olympic team. 

Here's this girl - she is amazing.  Her positive personality and mentality is what SHOULD be promoted for an Olympian - or potential Olympian.

All those backturner fuktards...  Go work 9-to-5.  You don't represent my country, you POS...  :thefinger:

This girl is amazing...  :hail:

On 8/14/2021 at 10:59 PM, 98Z5V said:

EDIT - Love to hear from @JBMatt on this topic.  Brother, any  "Fuk America"  turn-your-back-on -a-flag bullshiit during your time in Colorado?...   I'm betting not.

For what it's worth, brother - you might as well out yourself now, and just spill all the beans.  I'll start...  :laffs:  Just so some jackwagons can get a perspective...  

That was your LIFE for 10 years.  You lived in Colorado for 10 years, SHOOTING.  That was your only job...   And you obviously don't suck...   :lmao::banana:

I lived at the US Olympic Training Center from 1994-2004.  Epic times, back then.  Never, not one time did I ever see ANY athlete, coach or anyone affiliated with that place have anything but the utmost respect and admiration for Ol Glory and what she stands for.  The entire purpose for being there was to represent the Country in World competition, ie: the Olympics.  That's the big dance and the pinnacle of competition.  I represented the US on many occasions throughout the years both Nationally and in World Competition.  We were like celebrities in other countries.  Always got the biggest cheers from the crowd no matter where we were in the world.  Everyone wanted to be us. The US has always been a power house and a force to be reckoned with in World competition.  Nowadays it just feels like we're a bunch of clowns trying to be the most controversial.  It's very disappointing for me to watch these self centered center of uranus attention whores trying to be known for what they believe in, not what they're physically capable of.  The problem is, they're taking away from themselves the ability to concentrate at the level they need to because they have their thoughts filled with all the bullpoopy they're trying to "stand for".  The focus in all sports used to be the sport itself.  It was the spirit of competition whether locally, nationally or internationally.  The sport and all it's nuances is what draws in the participants as well as the fans.  These days, all of that has seemed to have taken a back seat.  I'm proud to say though, that all of the shooters I kept track of during these Olympics all had one thing on their mind.  Bring home the hardware for the US.  And we did.  Golds, Silvers and Bronze medals taken in the shooting disciplines with some World Records being set along the way.  It's going to be almost impossible at this point to reverse the trend, but ALL sports, including professional sports, should have nothing to do with politics or any kind of social message.  But that's not a reality today.  Sad, actually.  On many levels.  But here we are.

EPIC response, brother!!!   :hail:   I just wanted a short perspective on these current fukheads, with a little bit of your history to back up your stance...   AND YOU DELIVERED!!!   :banana:

I'm telling you guys right now, you can think up some shooting challenge with him, and you're gonna lose.  Doesn't matter what the platform.  He'll fuk you up with a wrist-rocket.

On the other hand, I might be able to take him on the 90mm recoilless rifle.  :thumbup:  We'll never know, because I can't find one of those bastards for sale...  If I could, the ammo would be scarce...

1 minute ago, DNP said:

I just can’t picture you starting off in figure skating…I’m glad you found your way over to the shooting sports. 

What do you mean?  Round is a shape!  You saying I don't look good in a leotard?

Edited by JBMatt