• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New Member from Maine

Unamed_

Thanks for the Welcome.

I have a few DPMS type lowers and many ar15's in a 3 different calibers. Been interested in firearms for many years. The Aero lower was a solid purchase. I'm using a Bear creek 20" side charger second gen on it now. A low line upper to play with while I decide what to build on the matching Aero upper I'm waiting to be delivered.  

8 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Upper and lower from the same manufacturer has best results. Just my 2 mags

Agreed, in AR15's it did not seem to make too much of a difference but even having the same brand part kits helps with the M5 type IMHO

Do not like the looks of the Aero handguards, curious if they will be similar ? 

Thanks OR and BC guys.

1 hour ago, Unamed_ said:

Maine is a very popular vacation destination. In the summer the state floods with people from all over. Sadly some move here and try to make it like the place they (left).

I thing I've learned is you can never go back, it's never the same. Just got to make new memories.

17 hours ago, Unamed_ said:

Maine is a very popular vacation destination. In the summer the state floods with people from all over. Sadly some move here and try to make it like the place they (left).

I call them human pollution if they stay and vote to eff up the state. 

We had (have) a gent from S Portland but some land on the hill. Not a bad guy and knows alot about some things, but a dunce in others. Had a huge pile of brush that he wanted to burn. So he got a burning permit and assumed that since they gave it to him it was OK to torch it. That day had very high winds. No one in their right mind would start a huge fire in the middle of the autumn forest will all sorts of dry leaves on the ground, but he did it. We're surrounded by forest what was he thinking!??

3 hours ago, BrianK said:

I call them human pollution if they stay and vote to eff up the state. 

We had (have) a gent from S Portland but some land on the hill. Not a bad guy and knows alot about some things, but a dunce in others. Had a huge pile of brush that he wanted to burn. So he got a burning permit and assumed that since they gave it to him it was OK to torch it. That day had very high winds. No one in their right mind would start a huge fire in the middle of the autumn forest will all sorts of dry leaves on the ground, but he did it. We're surrounded by forest what was he thinking!??

No shortage of stupid people no matter where you live