imschur

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Search engine is my friend..... after none of my email was acceptable on another SAR site I did a search specifically for 308 forums, which I'm mostly interested in so here I am......  just started playing with a PSA PA308 btw pretty well made but has a few problems. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was looking at parts for a 308 AR build (my first) and needed some clarifications abouts parts compatability. I use DuckDuckGo to search anonymously and it gave me a hit on 308AR.com. From there I navigated to the blog pages. They looked useful enough that I decided to join, and here I am.

• 1 month later...

I built a SR25 DPMS type 308AR.  Am having trouble with feeding and not ejecting at the same time.  I was using google to find answers and came across this site.  It seems to be a good fit for my current interest (308AR) and passion.  I will look through the forum for an answer if I do, or do not, find it I will report back when my rifle is fixed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I followed a link from the scoutrifle.org website.   I traded off my Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle on my re-entry into the AR world.  

Really happy with my Alex Pro Firearms 16" carbine in 308.  I was looking for information on exactly which parts will fit/work in mine, as it is a DPMS pattern, but I wasn't sure which generation it was.

I followed a link from the scoutrifle.org website.   I traded off my Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle on my re-entry into the AR world.  

Really happy with my Alex Pro Firearms 16" carbine in 308.  I was looking for information on exactly which parts will fit/work in mine, as it is a DPMS pattern, but I wasn't sure which generation it was.

welcome to the forum Bubba. I would assume it's gen I style, gen. II is still awfully new. 

Welcome to the forum.  If you have questions, start a separate thread and someone will be able to answer. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...