• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hello!

Bang.Ting

Welcome!  Fun weekend, and thanks for making it out there, especially on such short notice.  Stick around, contribute if you want, join in when you can.  I'll call the next time we get out there locally, hopefully you can make it.  :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, sketch said:

BT did you prefer the 308 over the other calibers available? We talked briefly but what was the setup you were most interested in.. ? 

I'm definitely a fan of your 1-Mile rig. I like the recoil and smacking an IPSC silhouette at a mile with a .50 cal, that's as much fun as you can have with your clothes on...

5 minutes ago, Bang.Ting said:

I'm definitely a fan of your 1-Mile rig. I like the recoil and smacking an IPSC silhouette at a mile with a .50 cal, that's as much fun as you can have with your clothes on...

True 👍  we had fun. The talks were to short.. do you follow John ? 

seems like America has been a target in the  short game and Americans can be targets in the  new media . Media  is the intro.. there is something worth watching over the  hear say. Right. I follow American made over the other   But attacking the working man I'd support sounds sacrilegious to some. It's like your Daniel defense 223. That is a good  rifle like a b and t sub gun . If I had to guess your problem with guns was not having the one you wanted.  What rifles do you want? Sorry its late and  I'm not sorry. 

On 12/12/2022 at 11:59 PM, sketch said:

The talks were to short.. do you follow John ? 

I love Lovell! I've been a lifelong proponent of the Warrior Poet ethos. A wise man once said "I'd rather be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war." and I feel the same way.

This guy summed it up really well...

On 12/12/2022 at 11:59 PM, sketch said:

If I had to guess your problem with guns was not having the one you wanted.

I want them all! :laffs:

20 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

I love Lovell! I've been a lifelong proponent of the Warrior Poet ethos. A wise man once said "I'd rather be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war." and I feel the same way.

I want to point this out, currently.  I will be pointing this out, in the near future.  Just because I've BEEN a violent man, does not MAKE me a violent man.  My situation dictates what I need to become.  

That's not some fancy Sun Tzu shiit.  Those are my words.  

To get into this further, you need to read everything ever written from Lt Col Dave Grossman.  He has 14 books.  All are worthy.  

Edited by 98Z5V

23 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I want to point this out, currently.  I will be pointing this out, in the near future.  Just because I've BEEN a violent man, does not MAKE me a violent man.  My situation dictates what I need to become.  

That's not some fancy Sun Tzu shiit.  Those are my words.  

To get into this further, you need to read everything ever written from Lt Col Dave Grossman.  He has 14 books.  All are worthy.  

A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very, very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control. Dr. Jordan Peterson