• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What other shooting sites and forums do you guys visit and belong to?

imschur

arizonashooting.com. mostly just to search the classifieds and stir the pot. lots of very opinionated people in there who take themselves, and the internet,  way too serious. i love the sh1tstorm when i make pro obama comments.  ;D

most of my recent google searches for build/product info has taken me to ARF., snipershide, and opticstalk.

Picked up on the Ruger Forum because of a Twitter post.  Just lurk.  It is a 'fan' site with little real information.  I do own several Ruger guns. Would not want my comments there 'Tweeted' to the world.  Accidentally or on purpose.

On Twitter,  I follow a dozen gun manufacturers and interest groups.  The Tweets (and links) are not that frequent and get lost in the stock market/world news Tweets and Tweeted links that are my primary interest.

Real Guns,  not the premium section. Not real often.  When I do go there I am prepared to spend a lot of time reading.

Read through a lot of gun forums looking for reloading recipes and information.            Mostly it is just frustrating.  Wonder why most of those threads are dated two to ten years ago?

Most of the gun magazines,  and NRA, have websites with republished articles from their rags.  I have a lot of them on my Favorites list for when I am in the mood.  I read (mostly gun) magazines while waiting in line for school to end when collecting my grandchildren.  Over several years I have done many trial subscriptions.  The magazines are just like the girls when I was/we were young (?),  so many,  so little time.

I use CalGuns.net to keep up on coming AB's and California case law. I also like their auctions.

SnipersHide, TheHighRoad, and TheFiringLine are places I use for reviews of products. Rarely do I use 24hourCampfire. I also use 1911forum for news on coming 1911's.

I hate that I use ARF and GlockTalk. I have to scroll through page after page of garbage and BS to get to the few guys who know something. Then usually they just link me back to their posts at the first group of websites.

Recently I started reading OpticsTalk. My jury is out on them.

gunsnet.net/ak-47.net is where I go and have been a member the longest. I've lurked arf a couple times, but I won't support a place where people get all butt-hurt if you disagree and they "warn" you and ban you on a dime.....free speech doesn't apply there, and I'm not talking about trolls or purposeful flame wars. I'm technically a member of acrforums.com, but that lasted maybe a whole two months when I still had my acr.....just didn't work out and I haven't been back.

Glocktalk....65Grendel....M4......ARFcom...(sorry bout that ..)..not registered but peruse Longrangehunting,Snipershide and 6mmbr quite a bit...gold mine of info out there..tends to be a few snippety, snobby folks on a few of them..that's why this site is my 1st preference .don't really see that go on here.....moderators have a good handle on things

only a member here but always cruise arfcom for local info also sniperhide isnt a bad one. a great site for guns & parts is a vault site ,over 130 site links to ar15 and ar308. sorry,  takes days to cruise, but anybody whose anybody is there .found good prices after couple days after work. again I apolagize

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm really active on 68Forums, some of the best group of guys out there for gun boards. I'm a member on THR, but theres a lot of people there that answer questions that were never asked. Since I started my LR308 build, I joined here and Snipers Hide. I like the smaller forums a little better. It seems like theres les head butting around places like that.