• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Official 98Z5V Needs This Thread

imschur

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/21/2019 at 10:47 PM, 98Z5V said:

I think Eric nailed it!  I shiit you not!  I found this chik on jailbabes.com!...  She was a HAIRDRESSER before being incarcerated!  :banana:

https://www.jailbabes.com/cheryl-334904.html

Shiit you not, she can get out in a year - should start contacting her NOW, and planning this... 

This might be my plan of last resort to get a green card and my guns and I can claim refugee status. Lifers are probably the safest ones 'cause they aren't getting out.

• 3 weeks later...

If I could live in that, I wouldn't care if I saw another person publicly, ever.

Minus you fuckers, of course.  You'd always be welcome, in the Bunker-Of-All-Bunkers...   :thumbup:

If I lived there, I'd taunt Dem politicians...  Just Because...  This guy would get a HUGE ration of shiiit for what he says...   :banana:

maxresdefault.jpg

If THAT PLACE was my home, my response would be simple, and I'd make sure it got back to him on his "campaign promise..."

Uh, Hey Beto, here's my address...   Looking forward to your arrival and confiscation game...  :laffs:

Edited by 98Z5V

On 11/13/2019 at 11:29 PM, 98Z5V said:

If I could live in that, I wouldn't care if I saw another person publicly, ever.

Minus you fuckers, of course.  You'd always be welcome, in the Bunker-Of-All-Bunkers...   :thumbup:

If I lived there, I'd taunt Dem politicians...  Just Because...  This guy would get a HUGE ration of shiiit for what he says...   :banana:

maxresdefault.jpg

If THAT PLACE was my home, my response would be simple, and I'd make sure it got back to him on his "campaign promise..."

Uh, Hey Beto, here's my address...   Looking forward to your arrival and confiscation game...  :laffs:

That dude didn't just step on his dick, he tripped over it and face planted himself right in the azz of the law abiding gun owners of this country!:lmao:

12 hours ago, 392heminut said:

That dude didn't just step on his dick, he tripped over it and face planted himself right in the azz of the law abiding gun owners of this country!:lmao:

He stomped on his own dick, whilst wearing golf cleats...   :laffs: