imschur

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

I would too!!!! Sadly, I think I am going to list the S1000RR. I just don’t ride enough, and hate seeing it sit. I dedicate my time to the kids and would rather four seats now do they can have fun too. 

Shepp, if you know anyone I can give you specifics.

Everyone I know Mostly ride bar hoppers these days

Nothing wrong with a good bar hopper. About 30 years ago, I knew a guy named Trona out in Northern California. He rode his Harley up to an abandoned house across the street from the bar, put the front tire up against the side of the house, then gave it hell in first gear. When the rear wheel had eaten itselft into the ground to the frame level, he shut it off, then walked to the bar. No need for a kickstand ... that scooter was held in place like it was in a vice.

I had a 73 FX Andrew's Bendix carb 14mm Drag specialties open primary belt 2" drag pipes. Bagger trans small engine sprocket and tall drive sprocket. The drinker I got the better it sounded. I rode my bike through the bar and did a burnout... floor tile flying... cleared out the bar for a few... couldn't see $hit lucky I didn't hit the door on the way out. Good time's

Edited by unforgiven
Bad hands