• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Slidefire mag dumps

That was awesome. Big thanks again to Mike for bringing Vera out to play and being so generous with his ammo. What a great day. Can't wait to get out there with you all again. Gotta do some camping next time.

Edited by DNP

That was awesome. Big thanks again to Mike for bringing Vera out to play and being so generous with his ammo. What a great day. Can't wait to get out there with you all again. Gotta do some camping next time.

Now the next time Drew , Rene ,Ron & Matt need to come out to AZ for the next shoot !

Just bring your asses out West... you don't need the bring your rifles. Tom and I have you covered.

BTW 10 of 10 308 members enjoy shooting Vera !

I have to give a HUGE thanks to all you guys for bringing your guns out and getting together with Josh and I. Josh told me after I picked him up at Twentynine Palms that the one thing he missed most being in the Marines was our trips to the shooting range. You guys just can't imagine how much Josh enjoyed that time at the range.

Damn right about that my brother. True friends are hard to come by in this world (as we all know). But, for some reason, the guys around here seem like guys that I've known for years. And, as we all know, that's not a statement that comes easy to say (at least not for me). And I'm with dane armory.......that we gotta plan a time for ALL of us to get together. Can you imagine the kind of hell-raisin...bull-shittin...fcuk with each other (in a friendly way of course)....drinkin till the middle of the night, kind of time that we would have?

HELL.......it would have to be in the desert somewhere. Otherwise........we'd burn the damn town down.

Ooohh-Rahhhh!

Semper Fi!

Edited by Rsquared

We will set the desert on fire.Cyber gremins got under the wire.Had to get the confuser fixed.Catching up on news.Striped the the stock on Garand and put on 3 clear coats satin finish.Will post pics in approprate section.I have never been so taken by a rifle in my life.I sure missed the contact with you guys.