imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Sisco said:

Someone say snow? Spent my morning digging out.

20171209_154653.jpg

We were suppose to get 1-2” last night but that storm that hit you lost steam in the central part of the state. I still plowed 1/2” off my drive way with the quad, smarter not harder

9 hours ago, shepp said:

We were suppose to get 1-2” last night but that storm that hit you lost steam in the central part of the state. I still plowed 1/2” off my drive way with the quad, smarter not harder

We are getting Lake Effect every night. Plow again tomorrow

3 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Fuk snow.

:thumbup:

Snow made it down to us coonasses. I've never had the opportunity to hunt in the snow so, I wasn't gonna miss it.

I can unequivocally now say, FUÇĶ SNOW! Much like my sister-in-law, it was fun to look at, but a total fuqing bitch to be around.

The deer weren't having it either. Check that off the bucket list

20171208_071053.thumb.jpg.4fc50ffa62539982dbe7386ca47f4adc.jpg

33 minutes ago, Boot_Scraper said:

Snow made it down to us coonasses. I've never had the opportunity to hunt in the snow so, I wasn't gonna miss it.

I can unequivocally now say, FUÇĶ SNOW! Much like my sister-in-law, it was fun to look at, but a total fuqing bitch to be around.

:lmao::laffs:You call that snow? Looks like a heavy frost to me:laffs:

Nothing better for tracking than a fresh morning snow, our deer up north have no choice but to carry on with daily routine, they'd starve otherwise!

47 minutes ago, Boot_Scraper said:

I was in New Orleans Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, so I just missed it. All I got was a sweat worked up walking down to get a shrimp Po Boy! 70 degrees and humid.

1 hour ago, Boot_Scraper said:

Boot nice boat! You running an outboard or a surface drive motor?

1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

:lmao::laffs:You call that snow? Looks like a heavy frost to me:laffs:

Nothing better for tracking than a fresh morning snow, our deer up north have no choice but to carry on with daily routine, they'd starve otherwise!

:embarrassed:

I hear ya! But for us who usually wear short sleeves on Christmas, it was a mountain from a molehill. I'm gettin' too ol for that.

14 minutes ago, Boot_Scraper said:

Thanks Shepp. It's just a Yammy 40 four stroke. Nothing special but it gets me where I wanna be. 

5MUpEgIc7L9QjCf4EmzBvzG79wCjhVygsSMthesBrGp_UIgYMfbJsWyKwtwidni0_c4Mrqdpxg2rItiw9gHafNIrB9gjuQ61bjuHFuud2ilvsSxuAeWdsqGQP_Dz9mfYqQN-o7rBw24zxuQwuDObZGZt9doEOWr5NmedzSuqT76QMQrvkZzk1MCaCut7596wab0E0fRnJkoVLFGkTo3uvZOWowW43PWiGpI-u5okE654vVRsh8v2qhUNRzmye7vpGi1msQHiBp2yQdJPIOcmLvnOVk8Z_Abu9xq_5keZffJ8oGQmVVV6tUocPt03Ao6L1ZcMwkf16mL6NlajItD5Ue9HY3du40LQQLzYI0Tf1qo7nSDn4AsocMKTaVHZy-PlG6DvkeYwZu2sMpoKx5LDc4qS0Bj1ds-jjwWztJduc_T76QXIfb3QmbvApTXb0Z2h-F4VQrNrBlT3MF4JOblKrnEcvIGf-2B7PKt6VN55SGyt55Em1QnDQMSwgoppiGmT4egGEisg573BaC86_0TedPRMY4f0_LDBZhPQ7PAzxGoOUfard8kw6Ymubg06uPf8X3F1kdzuDqIP7VC4PtcxAtAHdjE3K4rdVNUqcGvipA=w1280-h720-no

Nice! Buddy just sold his like that and bought a prodigy 1754 and put his mud buddy mud motor on it. It is so fukk’n cool damn near go anywhere in it!!!

i got a few videos of it in my duck hunting thread

41 minutes ago, ARTrooper said:

lol. I like the snow for about a week, but I still have wood to cut and stack and walls to put up on my wood shed. to much work to do and snow only makes it more difficult.

I hear ya. My two foot surgeries this fall and a shoulder surgery last spring means I only got about half the wood cut I need for this winter. Just ran out of time. Wood for the fireplace I have plenty.  Wood for the outside boiler, I have enough to get through mid January, then I will bite the bullet and use propane. Fortunately I got a good price on my fill and it should get me through until spring. Nothing cozier than heating with wood, but getting up at 4 am on a -30F morning to fill the boiler is a bear.

637C4067-04E4-43A0-8889-569B6931833E.jpeg

^^^ that reminds me of teenyears splitting wood for a friend.. 12or 15 pound wedge mall. for some reason i was a machine and did it for free. they fed me and tought me to shoot! I think we had 40 cords stacked up for the winter sales maybe more?  it went on for weeks! splitting wood is good pt if i could rotate like that if ever again..  it looked like this but not it..

20171210_194552.png