• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pic Of The Day 2

imschur

2 minutes ago, sketch said:

that shits is genius.. i can see some potential in the near future.. its a tad spendy over the cargo container but i think it will last a bit better than a non treated steel box?

This is from their website

FINANCIAL
CCS have a design life of over 10 years, whereas tents wear out rapidly and must then be replaced. CCS' are a one-stop solution, saving effort and cost over the lifetime of medium to long-term operations.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the correct method for blood pressure check for all men above 60 years old.  Medicine has finally found the correct and most accurate way to measure blood pressure for men.

unnamed-2.jpg.10ef53a1f64b496e7c131cd0fa5e7885.jpg

My doctor's nurse takes my BP like this all the time.  My pressure is normal.... 520 over 480.  That's OK, isn't it???

I had to forward this to the people I know who are interested in the latest Health news...

4 hours ago, survivalshop said:

This is the correct method for blood pressure check for all men above 60 years old.  Medicine has finally found the correct and most accurate way to measure blood pressure for men.

unnamed-2.jpg.10ef53a1f64b496e7c131cd0fa5e7885.jpg

My doctor's nurse takes my BP like this all the time.  My pressure is normal.... 520 over 480.  That's OK, isn't it???

I had to forward this to the people I know who are interested in the latest Health news...

What the hell happened SS ?

Did you type this while drunk and skydiving from 20,000feet?????

2 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

oh is this one of those hush hush things? #donttellatf

With Tom, you have to be careful what you suggest.  He may even have a 106 recoilless rifle stashed out in a desert hideout.

Edited by mrmackc

2 hours ago, mrmackc said:

He may even have a 106 recoilless rifle stashed out in a desert hideout.

You have no idea how much I love those things!  I got pretty good at cranking those wheels and putting it on target.  "Spotter!!!"...    "MAIN GUN!!!"   :thumbup::banana:

Subject: Fisherman's dilema...

You and your two good friends go fishing. You've been out on the water all day without a single bite.

Your mind is wandering and suddenly, one of your friends gets the strike of a lifetime. Caught totally off guard, the rod is jerked into the water by the big fish.

Both of your friends lean over the boat in desperation -- trying to get the rod back and land the whopper of a fish.

Suddenly, you find yourself in a dilemma.

Should you help them and risk turning the boat over, or should you grab your digital camera to get what might be the action shot of a lifetime?

What would you do?

Good choice

fishing.png

Edited by washguy

When I was a Tracked Vehicle mechanic in my last year as a Marine Reserve on active duty in 1964 I was assigned TDY to the Ontos batillion at Pendleton for a major mod, We pulled the GMC 270 C.I engine and replaced it with a Chrysler 318 C.I. V/8 and Allison lockup automatic transmission. I got to  help remount the 6 recoilless rifles and sight them at The range. The Ontos had a pair of 3 106 rifles on each side and there were two .40 BMG 10 round semi-automatic spotting rifles with the same trajectory as their paired 106's. The .50BMG rounds were White Phosphorous  and impacted and released white smokeThat was a awesome experiance.  The back blast from the 106 was unbelieval. The 6 rifles could be dismounted and fired singlly from tripods.

56 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

You have no idea how much I love those things!  I got pretty good at cranking those wheels and putting it on target.  "Spotter!!!"...    "MAIN GUN!!!"   :thumbup::banana:

When I was a Tracked Vehicle mechanic in my last year as a Marine Reserve on active duty in 1964 I was assigned TDY to the Ontos batillion at Pendleton for a major mod, We pulled the GMC 270 C.I engine and replaced it with a Chrysler 318 C.I. V/8 and Allison lockup automatic transmission. I got to  help remount the 6 recoilless rifles and sight them at The range. The Ontos had a pair of 3 106 rifles on each side and there were two .50 BMG 10 round semi-automatic spotting rifles with the same trajectory as their paired 106's. The .50BMG rounds were White Phosphorous  and impacted and released white smokeThat was a awesome experiance.  The back blast from the 106 was unbelievable. The 6 rifles could be dismounted and fired singly from tripods.

Edited by mrmackc