• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pic Of The Day 2

imschur

8 hours ago, DNP said:

He tore that desert up. Did a lot of surveying out there trying to find section corners set in the early 1900’s and a good chunk of it was destroyed.  The weather there is just lovely in the summer and fall. 

Yeah, I was just hoorahing you about the old dogface guy with the ivory handle Colt Peacemaker,  My uncle was with Patton from the desert thru Germany, at one time he drove Patton.  We owe them old dudes a lot of respect and thank yous. I arrived there in August during one heck of a rainstorm, never rained a day there after that that I knew of.  I kind of liked my duty there, I was a 3516 in a 105 Towed battery and after training for a spell I became a Tracked Vehicle Repairman, Self Propelled. 2144 if I remember correctly, that was 55 years ago. Had a girl friend a former high school classmate that was living in Palm Springs, spent Liberty time there. She had a 63 Corvair and we made Las Vegas a couple of times, good memories.....

Edited by mrmackc

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What breed the dog is?  Hell, it took 10 looks just to realize there was writing in that pic. 

If that’s your dog walker, we need her number. My wife may get curious about why the dog walker comes over so often, but once we finally get a dog it won’t be such a big deal. 

4 hours ago, DNP said:

What breed the dog is?  Hell, it took 10 looks just to realize there was writing in that pic. 

If that’s your dog walker, we need her number. My wife may get curious about why the dog walker comes over so often, but once we finally get a dog it won’t be such a big deal. 

ROLMMFAO!!!!