• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

For some reason @Rsquared came to mind when I saw this one 

4j6-1dwuct_s.jpg

Nope. Gators are fucking gay, and worthless. For 10 years now, @edgecrusher and I have EXTENSIVELY DISCUSSED this very topic, in excruciating detail.  #1 - you NEED a moat around your compound.  #2 - you fill that fucker with HIPPOS.  I shiit you not. You DO NOT FUK WITH A HIPPO, IN WATER.  You fill your moat with Hippos.  /Done.

sv7ogdsacgzlbmauywmm

hippo-mouth_1440541c.jpg

hippo-attack-BHBY21.jpg

rsz_5010.jpg

Even baby Hippos don't even give a shiit about a Lion...

lion-attack10.jpg?w968h681

Here's what happens with Hippos and Crocs - Alligators would be even easier for a Hippo - Alligators don't have any idea WTF just happened, where Crocs might be "aware that I might get my ass kicked..." 

hippo-crocc.jpg

You got a bunch of THESE GUYS in your moat, you have zero to worry about...

maxresdefault.jpg

crochippo5.png

hippo.jpg?resize=860,484&ssl=1

Fill your moat with Hippos, brother.  Greg and I have spent the better part of the last 10 years trying to come up with something better to fill a moat with.  We can't come up with anything better than a Hippo... We've seriously tried to come up with something better - there is nothing better...   :hail:

Finally, a tribute to our decade of brain-storming, @edgecrusher...   :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

Agree ( uncle was a mining engineer on the African continent, with some great stories) it was more the sentiment expressed. Right off the bat the moat is not wide enough or deep enough, it's to close to the house and no drawbridge...what' up with that.

Only a Frenchman would come up with this idea

39363222_303.jpg

to see the hippo suit in action start at 16 min mark

Edited by Cunuckgaucho

11 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

I don't know about the the other guys( they can be pretty mean) but I'm Canadian so all's forgiven :lmao: no harm in posting her in girls guns section

He can post that pic in whatever thread he wants to...   Doesn't matter what thread it is...   :thumbup::laffs:

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Nope. Gators are fucking gay, and worthless. For 10 years now, @edgecrusher and I have EXTENSIVELY DISCUSSED this very topic, in excruciating detail.  #1 - you NEED a moat around your compound.  #2 - you fill that fucker with HIPPOS.  I shiit you not. You DO NOT FUK WITH A HIPPO, IN WATER.  You fill your moat with Hippos.  /Done.

sv7ogdsacgzlbmauywmm

hippo-mouth_1440541c.jpg

hippo-attack-BHBY21.jpg

rsz_5010.jpg

Even baby Hippos don't even give a shiit about a Lion...

lion-attack10.jpg?w968h681

Here's what happens with Hippos and Crocs - Alligators would be even easier for a Hippo - Alligators don't have any idea WTF just happened, where Crocs might be "aware that I might get my ass kicked..." 

hippo-crocc.jpg

You got a bunch of THESE GUYS in your moat, you have zero to worry about...

maxresdefault.jpg

crochippo5.png

hippo.jpg?resize=860,484&ssl=1

Fill your moat with Hippos, brother.  Greg and I have spent the better part of the last 10 years trying to come up with something better to fill a moat with.  We can't come up with anything better than a Hippo... We've seriously tried to come up with something better - there is nothing better...   :hail:

Finally, a tribute to our decade of brain-storming, @edgecrusher...   :thumbup:

Or while playing ... Hungry Hungry Hippos while drinking Jameson from the neck !