imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I'm surprised he didn't kill one of us with all the stuff we did growing up.

Yeah - back in those days, if a young member of the herd wasn't gonna make it, they'd just get eaten.   Not saying you weren't gonna make it, brother, but think about one of those childhood colds that you had, or something like that - you know they were thinking, "Should we just eat him?...?   :laffs: Damn glad you didn't get eaten, Doc!   :banana:

2 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I'm surprised he didn't kill one of us with all the stuff we did growing up.

My mom told me this a few years ago...  It started out all sweet, and motherly, and then...  I realized how close I'd come...   :laffs:

She told me, "When you were little, you were so sweet when you were sleeping.  I'd come in and look at you,and you were so sweet like that.  And it was everything I had to keep from choking you for what you did that day..." 

No shiit.  She told me that.   :embarrassed:  The only thing I could think to say was, "MOTHER!!!  Don't MAKE ME CHOKE YOU OUT RIGHT NOW!!!"

If you get to meet her, you'll understand - I corrupted my own mother.  She never cussed until I came back from Basic Training.  I turned her on to a complete new world, with wonderful Army vernacular and vocabulary.  She had NO idea that "FUK!" , and it's derivatives, can be a noun, verb, adjective and adverb - until I came back from Basic.  From them on, it only escalated.  :lmao:

@AZMan (Dan) has met her, @DNP (Dirk) has met her, and @Matt.Cross has met her.  Those guys think that I'm the way I am, because of HER.  Little do they know - I corrupted her, and she's the way SHE is, because of me...   :banana:

Morale of the story - do enough in life that you can be a positive role model on your own parents...  :bat::lmao:

Edited by 98Z5V

I vividly remember the day I was sitting at my grandmother's table, with her and the rest of the family around, having dinner (I think it was Thanksgiving) after doing a tour off the coast of Viet Nam ('67-'68) when I said "pass the fukking salt." The silence alerted me that something was wrong, but it took me about a minute t0 figure out that it was me.