• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pic Of The Day 2

imschur

5 hours ago, mrmackc said:

and remember to take the stuff outta the truck if you are gonna let it be stolen. 

You might be a complete dumbass, if you think I LET someone take my truck, Mack.  No, Total Dumbass, if that's what you think. 

You LET someone TAKE YOUR TRUCK from your own driveway, Mack?  Would ya? 

If you think I LET that happen, then you're fuckin' wrong on what you think about me.  Had I HEARD that shiit going down, they would have had a 14.5" carbine in their face, and never would have made it out of here.

Yet, according to YOU, I just LET that happen.  You can fuk yourself, Mack.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

You might be a complete dumbass, if you think I LET someone take my truck, Mack.  No, Total Dumbass, if that's what you think. 

You LET someone TAKE YOUR TRUCK from your own driveway, Mack?  Would ya? 

If you think I LET that happen, then you're fuckin' wrong on what you think about me.  Had I HEARD that shiit going down, they would have had a 14.5" carbine in their face, and never would have made it out of here.

Yet, according to YOU, I just LET that happen.  You can fuk yourself, Mack.

Let it be stolen, just meant what happened, you can't always prevent some prick stealing something.  I know guy It is a helpless feeling when you discover stuff gone while you are at work.  I have been there while living at Midland, I shouldn't have rattled your alarm.   you I know that you never let them do it. Hell they know that you when you had to be gone.

I had a tool box grabbed sitting at the in the driveway next to the garage door while I went thru the house to open the garage door.  Many of the thieves have a shopping list of what the Smug Drugglers want.

I caught a couple of them at 0300 going up and down the alley behind my alley shop stealing pickup trucks in alley entrance garages and shops.  My dog had heard them the night before while I was sanding on my old 51 Chevy Belaire, so I set up behind a dumpster and grabbed them when they shined a light on my unlocked shop door. They were in a van full of break in in tools and they had a notebook with Dodge and Ford 4x4 pickups needed by that Friday morning for their weekend warrior mule buddies.  They were bailed out of jail before my cop friend and I got back home. Hell they would even steal concrete yard ornaments and lawn mowers in broad daylight while honest folks were at work. 

Edited by mrmackc
I fuked up.

44 minutes ago, mrmackc said:

Let it be stolen, just meant what happened,

I didn't LET ANYONE steal my fucking truck, Mack.  I would never LET ANYONE steal a fucking penny from me. 

I didn't LET that happen, and had I even sniffed it out in the least, they'd NOT been successful.  I didn't LET that happen.

32 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Hopefully you remembered to notify the insurance company of the missing 14 x1000 round cases of FGMM 308 ammunition that was in the vehicle when stolen.....

22 yr old truck.  I never intended on running into anyone with it, or being an "unsafe driver", so I had liability insurance on it. I don't get a penny from insurance, throughout this whole stolen affair, man.  Everything stolen off it and out of it - is outta my pocket.  The $750 Reese trunion hitch is the biggest thing, as a single thing.  4 x IPSC steel targets is the second biggest loss.  Tools in the box that was unbolted from the bedframe rails (drilled in, through the bedrails), tools in the cab...   All the shiit stolen off/out is probably around 4~5k, overall. 

My dime.

But, Mack thinks I just LET that happen.  Like I walked out, saw them, and said, "Oh, it's OKAY with me... Please, just PROCEED with what you're doing... Sorry for interrupting you....  "

Fucking NEVER.

Must be okay with Mack, though.  He thinks differently than I do. It's okay with him.  It's not okay with me, though.  The only bright side that I have is that I'm not looking for another truck right now, which would be out-of-pocket completely.  Just like all the other stuff that I LET them take... 

Edited by 98Z5V

I don’t think that’s at all what he’s trying to say man. It’s obvious he struck a nerve with it, but I don’t think it was an attack on your manhood. Mack can correct me if I’m wrong, but that crap is embarrassing to read for us folks who consider ourselves your family and friends. 

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

22 yr old truck.  I never intended on running into anyone with it, or being an "unsafe driver", so I had liability insurance on it. I don't get a penny from insurance, throughout this whole stolen affair, man.  Everything stolen off it and out of it - is outta my pocket.  The $750 Reese trunion hitch is the biggest thing, as a single thing.  4 x IPSC steel targets is the second biggest loss.  Tools in the box that was unbolted from the bedframe rails (drilled in, through the bedrails), tools in the cab...   All the shiit stolen off/out is probably around 4~5k, overall. 

My dime.

But, Mack thinks I just LET that happen.  Like I walked out, saw them, and said, "Oh, it's OKAY with me... Please, just PROCEED with what you're doing... Sorry for interrupting you....  "

Fucking NEVER.

Must be okay with Mack, though.  He thinks differently than I do. It's okay with him.  It's not okay with me, though.  The only bright side that I have is that I'm not looking for another truck right now, which would be out-of-pocket completely.  Just like all the other stuff that I LET them take... 

No, No   Let to me only meant that it was where some turds could get access to it., and either tow it away or haul it off in a lift bed wrecker, because you were gone, and I didn't mean you set it up, or allowed it to be stolen, I know better than that!

I reckon I do use words different than you do. no insult intended, How about forgive me?  

Edited by mrmackc

12 hours ago, mrmackc said:

No, No   Let to me only meant that it was where some turds could get access to it., and either tow it away or haul it off in a lift bed wrecker, because you were gone, and I didn't mean you set it up, or allowed it to be stolen, I know better than that!

I reckon I do use words different than you do. no insult intended, How about forgive me?  

I forgive that, Mack - I get it.   To "let" someone do something, how I was raised, means you gave them permission to do what they were doing.  To "not let" someone do something means that you denied them that permission.

I was raised in SE Ohio - you don't get in a fight, and let someone punch you in the face...  Word choice, and my upbringing.

To have something stolen from you - it can be minor or major.  They steal my mailbox...  whatever.  I need to put another one up.  They steal my HOUSE - most major investment a person makes - that would be war.  They steal one of my vehicles...  SECOND major purchase in a person's life - then it's a pretty big deal.  It's pretty major.

Truck was locked up, in my driveway, the keys weren't in it - both sets of keys to the original locks are still in my possession, though they're worthless now... 

16 hours ago, DNP said:

I don’t think that’s at all what he’s trying to say man. It’s obvious he struck a nerve with it, but I don’t think it was an attack on your manhood. Mack can correct me if I’m wrong, but that crap is embarrassing to read for us folks who consider ourselves your family and friends. 

I'm not worried about manhood, brother.  My initial worry was whether they were smart or not.  Targets.  Do they know what they really ripped off?  Are they smart enough to try to come back, based on what they found?  That's my real concern, and I live it daily, when I'm at work...   What do I come home to, daily?   Kicked in door?  

They weren't smart, not based on what I've seen of the truck since I got it back.  They were GOOD, in taking trucks,but they weren't SMART.  I'm counting on that, I trip-mined the Nissan, and I'll security-camera the house - Before I bring the truck back here.  I'll trip-mine the truck, too, once it's back.  In my tally of what was lost, it was pretty substantial, monetarily.  I don't typically blow $750 in a weekend for a new Reese 1200lb trunion hitch, just because.  But I have to now...  If I had $750 a weekend to blow on something - it would be Hookers and Blow.  Targets were cheap, through you, brother - but if I want to shoot next weekend, and need 4 targets - that's gonna be a grand...  Tools...  Toolboxes...  20 years ago when I put that Delta box in there, I think it was around $150, caught a sale.  Aluminum boxes, Delta boxes, these days - even the same box - that thing is up to $350 now...  

Gone, right out of my driveway, when it was locked up.  That's a painful pill to swollow - even if I got the truck back.  They got it fast, and drive it right out - they had skills.  My future worry is if they "get smart" and try to come back...

But, just so it's clear - I didn't LET anyone take my property, FROM my own property.That'll never, ever happen, as long as I have a heartbeat.

Sorry that you think this is embarrassing for everyone to read, brother.  If you came home from work - or worse yet - were leaving FOR work - and your truck was gone...  You might see it different. 

Edited by 98Z5V